chapter 7

I woke up that morning by a loud banging noise on the door.
"WAKE UP STUDENTS ITS ALREADY 7:36 IF YOU DONT GET UP NOW THEN YOU'LL MISS BREAKFAST" Mrs Fendle shouted from the door.
I moaned and nudged Jai to wake him up and I shouted to Mrs Fendle to tell her we were awake and she went to the people next door and started banging on their door too.
"Hmmm, morning" Jai smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"Morning" I said standing up and stretching.
"No don't get up" Jai whined and pulled at my arm trying to get me back in bed, I laughed as he pulled me on top of him. I lay there and kissed his lips gently and repeatedly.
--------------------
We were sitting at breakfast all seven of us just having a good time like it used to be.
"So Jess? Jai? You got something to tell the rest of the boys" Beau said laughing while Kirstie was smirking at us and I went bright red as Jai squeezed my thigh from under the table. I looked at him and took his hand, interlocking our fingers while smiling at him.
"Well??" Skip looked at us getting impatient.
"you haven't gotten her pregnant have you?" James asked us completely seriously.
"No!!" I shouted and laughed, I paused before speaking again, "Me and Jai have decided to give us another go" I continued. The boys told us how happy they were for us and Luke smiled at me and I mouthed the words "thank you" to him.
--------------------
I was upstairs getting ready in the room when I heard the door opening, I turned to see Jai standing there smirking at me as I was only in my denim shorts and my bra. He walked over to me and hugged me and pecked my neck.
"You still wear it!" Jai said happily.
"What?" I asked him in confusion.
"The necklace I gave you the night we slept together" he smiled while holding it. I looked down and saw the heart shaped key hole on the silver chain around my neck, Jai smiled as he lifted up his arm and showed me all his bangles and bracelets, I looked as he pointed out one with a silver key on it, he took it off and put inside my necklace and it fitted perfectly, he pecked me lips and smiled at me.

We were lying in bed completely naked and I reached over and put on my bra and underwear and Jai put on his boxers. We lay back out and intertwined out fingers together just lying in silence just taking in the moment, registering the fact we just had sex for the very first time. Jai let go of my had and reached down for a box and leaned up on his elbow supporting himself and smirked at me.
"What's this?" I said sitting up.
"It's for you" he smiled at me placing the small long box in my hand.
I smiled at him as I opened it up and saw the necklace and a bracelet inside the box. he took out the necklace and put it around my neck and clipped it at the back. I took out the bracelet and put it on his wrist.
"This is for us, to show that you are my one and only" he smiled at me and kissed my lips passionately.

"That was an amazing night when you gave me this Jai" I smiled at him as I put on my white vest top and tucked it into my shorts.
"I know, that was the night I decided you were the one I wanted to be with" he said smiling and got his shoes on as I put my white converse on, "let's go downstairs. don't want to be late babe, I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower with you, finally" he said pecking my lips and intertwining our fingers and we headed downstairs to meet the rest of the group.