Chapter 17 : Arhana's Love

Hey Guys...I am back with a new update...Hope you all will Love it...
This special Update for EashitaRobert
Your love forced me to Update today ITSELF..

A/N : Read at your own risk...It contains Kissing Scenes....

At Hall...
Dida : The food was fabulous Prachi...
Prachi : Thank You Dida..
Pallavi : Haan, You really have some magic in your hands...It was superb...
Prachi : This is just for you all...No need to praise me... It's my family and it is my duty to do everything for my lovely family...
Sahana : And lovely...Oops!! And my loving husband...
Prachi : Sahana!! Yes my loving husband...
Sahana : Wow!! Afterall you accepted...
Prachi : You will also get very soon..Then so much of Romance I will get to see....Wow!! I am really excited for your wedding and after that...
Ranbir : Me too Prachi...I will see their Romance the same way they saw ours...
Prachi : Ranbir!!
Ranbir : No Prachi today I will not be quiet...They will be the most romantic couple I know...
Prachi : Yeah Sure!!
Arhana were blushing very hard...
Aryan : But you tell us When will you give us good news!!
Ranbir : Actually we both are not so romantic....You both are quite romantic... Yesterday only I saw both of them kissing each other...
Aryan : Why are you lying??
Sahana and Aryan were shocked as they both were lying...
Prachi : Aryan no need to hide...We both saw you...
Ranbir : Yes...They were so busy doing Romance...After that Sahana stopped him otherwise...
Dida : Cheeee!! Don't dare you say these things in front of elders...We are done with the breakfast....Bbye...You all can continue...
All the elders left...Now only Sahana, Aryan, Ranbir and Prachi were left....
Sahana : Why were you lying??
Ranbir : Prachi I think we are also done...Come let's go Biwi Ji..
Prachi : Sure...
Aryan : Why are you ignoring us??
Sahana : Ranbir, Prachi...Prachi...Ranbir..
But they left...

In Pranbir's Room...
Ranbir : The plan is ready...Go and tell Sahana to go on terrace and say this that Aryan is calling her... While I will tell Aryan that Sahana has called them!!
Prachi : Sure...And if the plan flops then keep your sleeping arrangements ready on couch....
Ranbir : Don't worry Sweetheart!! The plan will work...But you have to pay for it...
Prachi : What do you want??
Ranbir : A sweet kiss from my sweet Wifey..
Prachi : But you know what till yet your wife  is bitter...She will get sweet when the plan will work!!
Ranbir : But after the plan goes well you have to!!
Prachi : 110%
Ranbir : So let's start our mission Revenge Of Love!!
Prachi : Sure...

In Aryan's Room..
Aryan : Bhai Am I looking Handsome??
Ranbir : Yeah for sure go fast.... Sahana will be waiting for you!!
Aryan : Yeah Sure...
He left..
Ranbir : Revenge of Love...Yayyyyy!!!

In Sahana's Room...
Prachi : Very Pretty!!
Sahana : Thanks....Bbye..
Prachi : Bye!!
She left..
Prachi : Revenge of Love... Awwww!!

In Terrace..

Sahana : Aryan!!Aryan : Yes

Sahana : Aryan!!
Aryan : Yes...
Sahana : I want to say something...
Aryan : I also want to say something...
Sahana : Please let me say first...I always try to say this but always lose the chance..
Aryan : Please let me say first...
Sahana : Ok then let's say together...
Aryan : Ok so
3 😆😆
2 😜😜
1 🙉🙉

I Love You....Said Arhana together feeling Immense love for each other....They were holding beautiful feelings for each other... Whether it is Pranbir or Arhana, Love Is Love!! Arhana were lost in each other...None of them wanted to lose this moment...This moment full of love... Suddenly Rain started....The Rain of Love...The thunder showing the immense yet unconditional love!! The cold breezes showing the True yet heart spoken Love!! The droplets showing the Warming Love!! The Language of Heart wanted to speak but they were not able to utter a word...They wanted to just see each other....Their hearts were in peace....The true love had started blooming...The immense peace shown their... Showing the feeling of love!! The true love!! The Unconditional Love!! The blind Love!! The Selfless Love!! The Pure Love!!

They both hugged each other perfectly fit in each other's embrace as each other's embrace was meant for just them...Both could feel the heart beats... Wasn't their story as same as Pranbir?? The lovely cute banters leading to the love??

Aryan : I love you so much Sahana!!
Sahana : Me also...
They pulled out of the hug...Their lips inches apart from each other!! Their breaths mingling with each other's...Their lips slightly brushed...Aryan pulled Sahana into a passionate kiss.. They both kissed each other showing the love!! Both were running out of breath but didn't wanted to break the kiss... Running out of breath, they broke the kiss after 15 Minutes...

Aryan : Our marriage is going to happen na!!
Sahana : Yes...
Aryan : I am waiting for it eagerly...
Sahana was blushing hard...
Aryan : Do you love Me like I do?
Sahana pulled him into a kiss..
They broke the kiss after 10 minutes..
Sahana : Got your Answer??
Aryan : Yes!!
They sat on the sofa and Sahana kept her head on Aryan's shoulder...
They both slept in each other's embrace....

In Pranbir's Room...
Prachi : How you said the same way I did!! But how we will tease Aryan and Sahana?? Baklu...
Ranbir : Sweetheart see this....
He showed her a photo..
Prachi : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Ranbir kept his hand on her mouth....
They both lost themselves in each other's eyes...
Ranbir : Ssssshhhh!! Sweetheart...
Prachi : What Sweetheart!! You saw them Kissing each other and clicked their Photo??
Ranbir : Yes..So what's the big deal!! We have also kissed each other...
Prachi was blushing hard...
Prachi tried to divert the topic...
Prachi : Ummmm....Why you did this...You should give them some space!!
Ranbir : I would surely but did they gave us any space when we were married?? They also came at wrong times when our Romance was in the air...When we were about to kiss...Those times....Now I will surely Take my revenge...I missed such beautiful moments due to them...We both will Blackmail them to do our work...We will tease them by showing this picture...I will Blackmail him by saying that I will post this picture in social Media....
Prachi : Fabulous Job!! I am proud of you...Now they will see what we both are...
Ranbir : You promised me the kiss??
Prachi : Ok..
She quickly gave him a peck on his cheek...
Ranbir : I asked for a kiss not a peck!!
Prachi : Ranbir...This is injustice...
Ranbir : Sweetheart, this is injustice with me....Your husband...See I am so hot and handsome and can't you give me a kiss?
Prachi : Ranbir see the time... It's 11:30..Now we should go to bed...
Ranbir : Nope!! Romance doesn't sees time.... It's just the love!!
Prachi : Ranbir but...
Before she could say anything Ranbir smashed his lips on her...They shared a passionate liplock...
They broke the kiss after 15 Minutes running out of breath...They slept in each other's embrace confessing their love for each other the 1001 time!!

End with the Chapter!!! Eashita Di I hope you liked it!! I tried to add more Arhana scenes... Sorry for the short Update...
To be Continued..
Stay Tuned..
Bbye...
GOOD Night Everyone ❤️❤️
1229 words...