Chapter 23 : Loving You 🤗

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with a new Update. Hope you will love it. Specially for PranbirCuties

SO CONTINUING:->
Ranbir left for washroom.
Prachi to herself : What will I do now? How will I face the Family outside. Oh GOD now that Sahana and Aryan will tease us badly. The credit of all this mess goes to Mr. Ranbir Kohli. I should use the washroom of Guest Room. Yes, I should.
She went to the washroom of Guest Room.
After some time, Ranbir came out of the washroom shirtless and in towel as usual.🥴🥴😅
Prachi entered the room who was busy with wiping her hair with the towel.
Prachi : Ranbir I...
She saw him.
Prachi : Aaaaaaaaaaa!
Ranbir closed her mouth with his hand pinning her to the wall.
They lost themselves in each other's eyes. Ranbir was the first to come out of the trance. He smirked seeing her lost in him.
Ranbir moved closer to her decreasing the gap between their lips.
His lips were about to touch her when Prachi interrupted.
Prachi(romantically) : Ranbir.. I wanna say... something...I....
Ranbir : What I Prachi? I? Complete the sentence..
Prachi : Ranbir....I...
Ranbir : Prachi....I....
Ranbir : Ranbir...I wanna say this that...
She pushed him.
Prachi : I wanna say this that don't you dare come near to me now. You have insulted me badly. How will I face the family? You are shameless but I am not. And now stay away from me. You know how much Aryan and Sahana will tease me. And your pic which was clearly showing that I kissed you.....
Prachi stopped because her mind flashed with something.
Ranbir : What happened? Why are you staring at me like this?
Prachi : Yes! Don't you remember about that kiss pic of Aryan and Sahana. Now today they will suffer. Yayyyyy!
Ranbir : I completely forgot about it. Today we will tease them badly. Let's have a kiss on this piece of Happiness. (Isi baat pe ek kiss toh banti hai 🥴)
Prachi : Then also, Stay away from me. You know how much embarrassed I have to be down. Stay away else settle yourself in Kunal's Room.
Saying this she started doing make up.
Ranbir (in mind) : Why always we are caught while doing Romance. Leave Ranbir, Today control your hormones of Romance.

AT HALL:-
Everyone was sitting in the hall chatting with each other except Pranbir and Arhana.
Pragya : And you know Pallavi, I saw Aryan and Sahana's Room, it was all messed up.
Disha : Means?
Pragya : I went in Aryan and Sahana's Room. Aryan opened the door and he forgot to cover his cheek where Sahana kissed. His cheek was covered with her lipstick.
They started laughing.
Dida : Yes, we saw the innocent face of Ranbir in whatsapp group also.
Pragya : I was controlling my laughter somehow.
Pranbir came downstairs.
Everyone : Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!
Arhana entered.
Sahana : Awww! We saw Your Pic Jiju. You were looking so.
Prachi started coughing loudly.
Sahana : Aww! What happened Behna? Who told you to kiss? Breathing problem happens. You know na?
Prachi : You also know very well. Have you tried?
Sahana : Ne...Never...
Prachi : Sure, Will see you outside.
She smirked.
Sahana (in mind) : Something Fishy is definitely their.
Disha : This is very truth haan, Prachi and Ranbir are really very obedient.
Abhi : How?
Disha : Oho! Jiju. When I came here, I told them to fulfill our one wish. The Good News! Don't you remember?
Purab : I know. I know. And I remember very well. Really Prachi and Ranbir are very obedient. Hats off to you both. 😜

Prachi (in mind) : Ranbir, I Wanna kill you.
She glared at him.
Ranbir (in mind) : I know Prachi you are planning to murder me. Oh God, Save me.
Prachi and Sahana went in Kitchen to cook food while others were chatting.
They had their breakfast and Pranbir as well as Arhana left for office.

IN OFFICE :-
RANBIR'S CABIN:->
He was sitting fiddling with his phone.
Prachi entered.
Ranbir : Prachi,
Prachi showed him her palm.
She started working on his Laptop.
Ranbir (in mind) : I have to do something. My day doesn't goes well without talking to her.
Ranbir : Prachi My head is aching so much. Please can you give me a massage?
Prachi gave him "You are unbelievable wala look".
She got up and started massaging his head.
Ranbir smirked.
He caught her hand. Prachi shocked, Ranbir rocked! 😜

Prachi : Ra...Ranbir...
He got up and started moving towards her pinning her to the wall.
He pinned her to the wall pressing their entangled hands on the walls effectively caging her between his arms and the wall.
Ranbir caressed her face lovingly.
Ranbir : Sorry na, I will really take care from next time.
Prachi turned her face to other side showing her sweet attitude. 😜
Ranbir forced her to look into his eyes. He kissed her cheeks, nose tip and forehead. He was about to kiss her lips when an employee came.
Employee : Sorry Mam, Sir.
Ranbir : Are these your manners? To enter the cabin of boss without knocking and disturbing someone's quality time? 😅
Employee : You can continue. Sorry once again.
Prachi pushed Ranbir.
Prachi : Stay away! Social Distancing! 😤
She left.
Ranbir : This Chikchiki also na.

So Done with this update. Pardon me for the small one PranbirCuties
Actually I am busy with my exam. So sorry. Will update soon. Love you.
To Be Continued..
Stay tuned..
Bye ❤️