Chapter 19 : Arhana's Marriage

Hey Lovely Readers,
Back with a new Update....Hope you all will love it!! Specially for you EashitaRobert
And sorry for the delay...But it's a long one! ☺️

Next Morning...
The morning was joyful! Everyone was very happy yet excited....The bride and Groom were getting ready with their brothers/sisters helping them....
In Groom's Room:-
Ranbir : Huh! Bro...Now you are ready let's go down...I know you are very excited and..
Suddenly Vikram entered...
Vikram : Oyee! Khote Da Puttar...
Ranbir : I am your son only 😂😂
Vikram : Ranbir...What do you think of your chief?
Ranbir : He is nevertheless my father...
Vikram : Now do you get it?
Ranbir : Very Smart!
Vikram : I know...
Abhi entered...
Abhi : Done with your entertainment!
Vikram : Wahh! Actually you accepted that I entertain you...
Abhi : Yes..What else is the job of a Joker 😂
Vikram : Yes...What???
Abhi : See you accepted...
Vikram : Ok fine! Fights apart!
Abhi : Yeah! Aryan and Ranbir correct after 5 minutes come downstairs....
Aryan : Why?
Ranbir : You forgot your wedding?? Oh my God! Now what will happen of Sahana...I have to find a new groom for her...But she will not accept...Love is love...Like I can't leave Prachi, Sahana can also...
Aryan : God damn it! Stitch your Lips! I wanted to say why after 5 minutes...Why not now?
Abhi : You Idiot! Your Bride is still getting ready...Wait when she will be about to come, then we will call you....
Aryan : Ok! Ok! Calm down...
Ranbir : What Calm Down! It's your work to increase the temperature of every One's brain...
Aryan : I doubt whether you have brain...
They all giggled while Ranbir glared him..
Abhi : Ok bye...
Vikram : Yes, Let's Go!
Abhi : Yes yes Let's get Lost 😂
Abhi and Vikram left...

Ranbir : Let's Get Lost?? I remembered something...... I will not leave you!
Aryan : Why?
Ranbir :
Flashback...
Prachi came in their room...
She stomped her foot angrily to get his attention...Ranbir was sitting on the bed watching a movie....
Ranbir : What Happened?
Prachi : What is this nonsense...You were drunk last night and you lied to me that you will come late due to office work...But who knows your office is in our terrace...
Ranbir : Prachi...I...
Prachi : Why are you words slurring? Don't dare you say lie...Tell me Yes or No...What I said was right na?
Ranbir : Prachi..First tell me who told you... Otherwise I will not...
Prachi : Aryan...
Ranbir : Aryannnnnn!!!!
Prachi : Yes Or No?
Ranbir : Yes...
Prachi : Do you have any shame! Fine! I will not talk to you now... Keep Fiddling with your phone now...
Ranbir : But I am watching movie on laptop not phone...
Prachi : Get lost...
Ranbir : Prachi...I...
She caught his arm and showed him the way to out...She closed the door....Then she took the pillow and blanket and threw it out...
Ranbir : Prachi...Sorry..Listen...Prachi...
Prachi : Go and sleep outside...
Ranbir left...
Flashback Ends...

Aryan : Bro I...
Ranbir : Don't call me bro...I will punch you now...
Aryan : Then what wrong have I done! I just told my sister the truth....I will also punch you...
Ranbir : I will slap you then...
Aryan : I will also slap you...
Ranbir : I will break your Bones then..
Aryan : I will also break your Bones..
Ranbir : I will tear you clothes....
Aryan : See you are getting Romantic now... 😂😂
Ranbir : Cheeeee!!
Aryan : Now I will not disclose anything to Prachi.... Promise!
Ranbir : Sure?
Aryan : 110%
They both Hugged each other...
Ranbir : Now let's go! 5 minutes are over...
Aryan : Yes...

In Bride's Room...
Prachi : Now the bride is ready... Let's Leave!
Sahana : Yeah Sure!
Prachi : But why are you not talking to Ranbir! I am observing this from morning..
Prachi : Sahana Nothing like that...
Sahana : Don't hide Prachi! I am your sister and I can see the truth in your eyes very clearly...
Prachi told her the full Story...
Sahana : This Ranbir also na...But I am scared if Aryan joins him then...
Prachi : I know! But he will never...
Sahana : You never know! I have took a promise from Aryan that He will never drink wine in his life...
Prachi : Yeah but if he breaks the promise then..
Sahana : Then I will lock him outside the room and will think of a punishment for him!
Prachi : Go ahead! I am with you...But for now let's go... Everyone might be waiting for us downstairs...
Sahana : Yeah sure! Let's Go!