12

Javi POV
I wake up and go get ready to go to dance. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my Gryffindor cut off crop top and a pair of black non see through spandex. I arrive at the studio and I see the lady who called me.
" Hi I'm Javiera Santos. " I say smiling
"Oh yes right this way." She says leading my to the room where I would rehearse with Xavier. " Ok this is Xavier. "
" Hi." he says pulling me into a hug."
" Hey. " I say hugging him back.
He kinda looks like Dylan O'Brien except he has these green eyes that are vibrant.
" Let's get started." He says.

Time Lapse

I must say that was hard but fun. I get home about 4 pm. I see Gray when I walk in.
" What's that?" He says pointing to my neck. I look in a mirror I see there's a little bruise from where we messed up a lift.
" A bruise. " I say simply
" Is that what you guys did just make out?! Did you just tell it was a rehearsal so you could go and feel up that guy?! Are you really that much of a lying slut?!" He yells getting angry.
" It's a bruise from where we messed up a lift gosh!" I tell back. I go upstairs to my room and shut the door. I start to cry. I can't believe Gray said that. I thought we were friends. I hear a knock on the door.

Gray POV
I knock on the door. I feel terrible. I just got so jealous. I lost control.
" Go away Grayson." I hear Javi say. I wince at how viciously she said my name and how it sounds like she's crying.
" I'm sorry. I was an Idiot I don't know what came over me. " I say leaning against the door.
" Fuck. You. Your an Arrogant bastard that doesn't know how to act! You always just don't listen when I say don't act like we are together. I really would've preferred not to have been insulted the sat few months because I hung out with you!"I hear the hurt in her voice.
I walk away to the couch downstairs. My eyes start to water. Man I really messed up this time. I lay down and fall into a dreamless sleep.
The next day I try to talk to Javi. She just ignores me. Same for the next few days. Then I decide what must be done.

Time lapse

I go outside to her door. I start to sing.
( note it's a mashup just to let you know) I think I'm gonna lose my mind something deep inside me I can't give up I think I think I'm gonna lose my mind I roll and I roll til I'm out of luck Yeah I roll and I roll til Im out of luck. But, Oh spaces between us keep getting deeper it's getting harder to reach her even though I try. Cuz I don't care what people say when we're together you know I wanna be the one to hold you in your sleep I just wanna be with you now and forever I know you want to leave but c'mon baby be with me so happily.
I finish singing. I hear the door knob turn. Javi comes out and bear hugs me. I hug back immediately.
" That was amazing Gray." she says " you made a mash up of one direction I'm so proud".
I laugh and just pull her into another hug. I rest my chin in her hair.
" Cmon lets get some sleep" I say pulling her into her room.
She just giggles and starts humming my mashup. I chuckle we get changed and get under the covers. She cuddles into my side. I put and arm around her and when I hear her breath even out I know she's asleep. I grab my phone and take a selfie of both of us.
" You have no idea how much I love you kid. No idea. " I whisper. I plant a kiss on her forehead and slowly fall asleep.