十 | ウソの災害や事故ルーム

"For the foundational skill of heroics we'll study today...It was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else," Aizawa revealed the next day. "Sensei! What'll we be doing?!" Sero questioned, raising his hand. Aizawa pulled out a card that read 'rescue'. "Be the hero everyone needs, whether it's a flood or any other disaster. It's the trial of rescue!!"

"Trial of rescue...sounds a bit difficult the first time around..." Kaminari trailed off. "Totally!" Mina agreed. "C'mon, dumbass, that's what a hero's whole job is!! I'm chomping at the bit!!" Kirishima replied. "If it's a flood, then that environment's my specialty, ribbit ribbit."

"Don't get ahead of yourselves," Aizawa interjected. "As I was saying, this time, it's entirely up to each of you whether or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all," he continued, pressing a button which revealed everyone's costumes. "The training area is fairly far away, so we'll get there by bus. That'a all. Go get prepared."

Ayane changed into her costume, walking out with the others. She noticed Midoriya in his gym clothes, and chalked it up to the fact that his costume was pretty much destroyed during his fight with Bakugou. Suddenly, a whistle sounded, pinning everyones attention on Iida. "In order to get everyone seated smoothly on the bus, file into two lines according to your numbers," he instructed. Everyone piled onto the bus, one to find it was open seated, leaving Iida to sulk.

"Hey, Midoriya, I always say what I think no matter what's on my mind," Tsuyu started. "Ah?! Hi?! Asui!!" Midoriya stuttered. "Call me Tsuyu. Your quirk reminds me of All Might's," she said bluntly. Midoriya panicked, making his discomfort obvious. "That s-s-so?! Haha, but mine isn't like-"

"Wait up Asui," Kirishima interrupted. "All Might never gets hurt! That's where the likeness ends! I'm kinda jealous of that kind of simple enhancer type quirk though! There's a lot you can do with one, and flashily too! My hardening power isn't bad for punch-ups, but I hate that it's just not that flashy."

"Well I think it's an awesome quirk! Definitely a quirk that'll be of great use to a pro!" Midoriya complimented. "Pros, huh~~But you know, heroics has a lot about it that's more like a popularity contest too, right?!" Mina input. "My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for the pro level," Aoyama bragged. "But it'd be bad if your stomach collapsed!" Mina replied, placing a hand on Aoyama's shoulder while he sulked. "If we're talking double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention Todoroki, Bakugou, and Zoldyck!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Well, even if we don't know what her quirk is."

"By the way, just what is your quirk, Zoldyck?" Midoriya asked. "It's Ayane. And my quirk is...well, it's called nen." Everyone looked confused. "Well, no matter. Bakugou's always fuming, so he won't be very popular," Asui commented. "YOU BITCH!! I'LL BE POPULAR TOO!!" Bakugou screamed back. "See?"

"It's only been a brief while since our socialization has commenced and yet already we have been made apodictically cognizant of your personality, redolent as it is of a turd getting steamed in a sewer," Kaminari said. "HUH?! WHAT THE HELL KINDA VOCABULARY IS THAT?! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

"We're almost there. Settle down already..." Came Aizawa's tired voice. "YES SIR!!" Once they had made it to the destination, everyone gawked at the inside. "Amazing!! Is this Universal Studios Japan or something?!!" Someone shouted. "Flood wrecks, land-slides, fires...etc. etc. This is a practical training area I created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, and its name is...the ultimate space for jams!" 13 introduced.

"It's the space hero, No. 13!" Midoriya fanboyed. "He's the gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work with helping disaster relief!" Uraraka also fangirled. "Hey, 13. Where's All Might? He should he be around here this time," Aizawa pointed out. This sparked Ayane's interest. "From what I was told, sensei.." 13 started, holding up 3 fingers. "It looks as though he'd been helping out hero-ing while commuting up until his time was up. Now he's resting in the nap room." Ayane raised an eyebrow. He was commuting until his time was up? What was that supposed to mean?