The House of Lamentation

At The House of Lamentation

I arrived in front of the door and knocked on it waiting for someone to open the door. Then I heard a familiar voice. It was Mammon's.

"Lucifer! Someone's at the door!" yelled Mammon.

"Fine I'll get it since your lazy ass won't walk to the door from a flight of stairs!" yelled Lucifer pissed at Mammon as usual.

I heard footsteps nearing the door and I stepped back a little. Then the door opened to show Lucifer's annoyed expression before he saw you standing there.

"Oh Y/n! What a pleasant surprise to see on this fateful morning. I haven't seen you since forever. Please come in," greeted Lucifer and opened the door wider so you could walk in.

"So how are things going?" asked Lucifer while  we were walking towards the dining room.

"Pretty good sort of slow though. How are you doing Luci?" you said while you took your seat across from Lucifer who was already sitting down. Lucifer chuckled for a second.

"Luci?? Since when did you start calling me that?" asked Lucifer in a better mood now.

"trying to see if you noticed and you did," you said.

"Oh haha anyways it's quite fine here thank you for asking Y/n," said Lucifer. You nodded and both of you sat there in silence enjoying each other's company.

"Anyways, is there any particular reason why you dropped by sort of out of the blue?" asked Lucifer. You shrugged and said.

"Just thought I would pay you and your brothers a visit-" You said before you were interrupted by someone.

"Hey Lucifer! Tell Levi to-" said Satan before you spotted you sitting across Lucifer.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Satan greeted you with a wave and a smile.

"..Hey!" you said. after you said hey there was a dusting of blush on your face but you didn't notice. On the other hand Lucifer did. Lucifer sighed and said.

"Satan you know how Levi is when it comes to his "passions"." Lucifer said to Satan.

"I know.." said Satan. Lucifer turned to you and asked.

"Y/n can you do me a favor and tell Levi to get down here so I can speak to him please?" asked Lucifer. I told his ok and I went on my way past them up the stairs and down to Levi's room. When I got there I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" asked Levi.

"Y/n.." you said without a real conscious effort. I heard shuffling and soon the door opened to see Levi looking down at you.

"Yes..?" he said.

"Lucifer wanted to talk to you in the dining room down stairs." you said to Levi. Levi groaned and walked past you closing his door behind him leaving you alone in the empty hallway. I guess I should head back then. As you were walking down the long hallway you saw Satan.

"..Oh hey Y/n!" said Satan.

"Hey!" you replied back. He asked how it was going and you said it was going fine.

"I'm heading to the library to sit in some silence for a little bit. Do you care to accompany me miss?" said Satan in his impression of Barbatos. You laughed for a second. 

"Sure why not." you replied back to him and both of you went together towards the library.

You and Satan spent most of what was left of the morning and most of the afternoon in the library silently reading separate novels opposite from each other. Soon after Lucifer finished talking to Levi and went back to his office he noticed that you never left the house so he went searching for you. Lucifer came across the library and peaked inside to see Y/n and Satan sitting in the library. So, he decided to call Diavolo.

Their conversation

Lord Diavolo: Hello Lucifer what a pleasant surprise you calling me.

Lucifer: Yeah, hey are you busy? I know that you finished the rest of your meetings for today but I think you would like to witness what I'm looking at right now in person.

Lord Diavolo: Huh? What are you talking about?

Lucifer: You'll have to see it yourself because if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Lord Diavolo: *Chuckles a little*  Ok fine you win I'm on my way.

Lucifer: great I will be waiting for your arrival see you soon.

Lord Diavolo: See you soon!

End of conversation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satan

After a while of reading in silence I glanced up at Y/n to see cat-like ears on top of her head that clearly weren't there before. Is she asleep? I put my book down, got up and walked towards her trying not to wake her from her slumbers because everyone knows that she never gets any sleep and this is good for her. I looked down at her to see that she was in a deep sleep. Would she mind if I petted her ears? There is only one way to find out.. I grabbed a nearby stool so I sat closer to her and gently rubbed her right ear.

Since she was asleep the only thing she did without any control over herself was lightly rub her face against my hand in return for petting her ear. It was freaking adorable as sheit! I continued rubbing her ears with both of my hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..What's going on? I was actually sleeping for once. Wait, who's rubbing my ears? It wouldn't be dad.. Wait I'm still at The House of Lamentation in the library with Satan..! I slowly opened my eyes to see what I thought was my imagination but no it was real. He was rubbing my ears..?!

"..Satan.?" you said, still not completely awake. I grabbed his wrists so he would stop but I knew that I was blushing.

"So you've finally awakened my little kitten~," purred Satan. What is going on?!

"huh..??" you said out of confusion.

"I'll explain later," said Satan in a quiet tone of voice. You nodded let go of his wrists and both of you moved next to each other.

Lord Diavolo: So what is it you wanted to show me Lucifer?

Lucifer: Come on

Lucifer and Diavolo made their way to the library and opened the door just enough that both of them could see through. They saw Y/n and Satan sitting together.

"Aww that's so precious," said Diavolo

"Yeah," Said Lucifer.

"Are you getting emotional?" asked Lucifer.

"Maybe," said Diavolo

"Hey that's fine I am too," said Lucifer.

"It's nice to know that she has great friends like you and your brothers to socialize with. Before I introduced her to you and your brother's, most of the time she'd always be in her room doing school related work and never really thought a lot about making friendships at all," said Diavolo which made Lucifer happy that she's changing.

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry they've been short. I'll try to get out longer once soon!