Speech

Y/n's POV

The next day arrived faster than expected. "Y/n? Are you ready to go? It's about time!" Said Father from my doorway. I packed up all the things I needed into my bag and we left. Walking towards the main building knowing I have to give a speech to a lot of people gave me a lot of anxiety.

"You'll do great Y/n." said Father trying to lighten my mood. I gave him a simple nod and we entered the building that was filled with many other students and the 7 Brothers sitting in their seats in the front. Everyone looked at our direction and I could practically feel my anxiety consuming me as everyone's eyes started into my soul.

"Welcome to the Orientation meeting, Lord Diavolo and Miss Y/n." Said Lucifer. We walked up to the front and I sat down next to my Father while Lucifer started presenting the opening speech. I got my copy of the speech I was supposed to present after Father made his welcoming speech.

"Thank you all for coming to the Orientation Meeting this morning..." As Lucifer continues with his speech I'm getting more nervous as the seconds go by.

"I will pass it to Lord Diavolo." Said Lucifer as he walked back to his seat. Father walks up to the podium and presents his welcoming speech to the transfer students who were attending that year's School year. I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me from behind. I decided to look behind me for a split second and,it was Satan's eyes. Wait! He's looking at me?! Satan IS staring at me! "I will finally pass it to Y/n," said my father, which caught me off guard for a second before I walked up to the podium. Ok Y/n you can do this. "Hello, welcome to this orientation meeting on this nice day..."

A/N: I'm not dead!