[CHAPTER SIX] - ALMONDS

⚠️TW!! SEMI CHARACTER DEATH!!⚠️

—————————————————————————————
Kenma eyes slowly opened his eyes and groaned. When he tried to lift his hand up to rub his eyes is when he noticed the situation he was in. Soon enough he started to struggle.

"There's no use in that. You're not getting out," a voice rung through the air.

Eyes snapping up, Kenma stared at Kageyama. Said boy had a smirk across his face. Kenma glared at Kageyama. His struggling ceased as the tape started to hurt his wrists.

"Now... you're probably wondering why you're here," Kageyama said softly.

Kenma only glared even more.

Kageyama chuckled, "Well...you see...Hinata isn't yours. He's mine."

Kenma stared at Kageyama in confusion and speculation. Kageyama only laughed and walked over to the tied up boy. He slowly peeled off the duct tape covering Kenma's mouth.

"What do you mean he's yours? Me and him are dating!"

Kageyama sighed, a soft but terrifying smile adorning his face. "Not for long," the setter laughed quietly before he erupted into laughter.

Kenma began to struggle again, desperately trying to get out before Kageyama did anything to hurt either one of them.

His wrists turned an awful shade of red before his eyes flickered up. He saw Kageyama bending over a small desk. In his hand he held a syringe. In the other, a small bottle. Kenma could barely make out a place blue liquid inside said bottle. His desperate attempts at freedom quickend in pace. Kageyama's voice cut through the grunting and silence in the room.

"Kenma, riddle me this. Do you like the smell of almonds?"

Kenma paused and stared up at the other male. When he didn't answer he felt a sharp pain in his cheek. Kageyama had slapped him.

"Answer me."

Kenma shook slightly and slowly opened his mouth. "I..would suppose I do."

Smiling, Kageyama raised the syringe up so Kenma could see it. Inside was the same pale blue liquid.

"Well….cyanide had a very faint smell of almonds. Did you know that?"

Kenma, not wanting to anger the other even more, shook his head.

"Ah...well seems you're about to find out," Kageyama said softly and raised the syringe up to Kenma's neck. Kenma jolted and began to struggle even more. He tried to kick at Kageyama or at least stall him a bit. But Kageyama was quicker and he slapped Kenma once more. While Kenma was stunned, Kageyama stabbed the needle into Kenma's pale neck. Kenma screamed, trying to alert anyone who could hear him. Kageyama just smiled and pushed the rest of the liquid in the syringe into Kenma's neck. He placed a finger over Kenma's mouth and slowly remove the needle. Placing his supplies down, he watched as Kenma still mustered enough of his strength to struggle a few more times. Kageyama only chuckled.

"I hope to learned your lesson, Kenma."

Kageyama ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He pushed the chair that Kenma sat in to the corner. He walked out of the basement and went to wash his hands. Soon, the ringing of a phone broke through the silence. Turning around, Kageyama noticed Kenma's phone lying on the coffee table. He picked it up and looked at the screen.
Kageyama stared at the contact name.

🍊 Hinata ♥️

Kageyama smiled. He wanted nothing more than to answer it but he dragged his thumb across the cool glass and ignored the call.

"Soon, Hinata. Soon…"