[CHAPTER FIVE] - STRUGGLE

It had been a week since Kenma and Hinata started dating. A week. Too long for Kageyama. He hated seeing them together. It was disgusting. It was like he saw them everywhere. The park, restaurants, even at school. Kenma didn't even go to Karasuno. And everytime he would see them, his blood would boil. Which is just what's happening right now. Kageyama's eyes dilated as he glared at the couple. His pearly teeth chewed on his lip as he thought of possible ways to break them apart. All possibilities he thought of resorted back to one thing and he was willing to do it. Hinata's laughter brought him out of his trance. He back at the pair who were now saying their goodbyes. Hinata was the one leaving, Kenma smiling and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. The energetic ginger walked off, a skip in his step. Kageyama's gaze followed him before turning itself back to the ombre haired male. Like he had no control of his body, Kageyama stood up and was soon in front of Kenma.

"Huh? Oh, hey Kageyama." Kenma greeted.

Humming, Kageyama responded, "Hey, Kenma. Uhm, I was planning on getting something for my cousin's birthday. She really likes video games. So, I was wondering if you could come help me?"

Kenma's eye flickered with excitement. "Oh! Sure," He stood up and pocketed his phone that he had been on, "where are we heading first?"

Kageyama smiled eerily. "I was planning on going to my house for lunch first? Then over to the game shop?"

Kenma nodded, "Sounds good to me. Hinata and I were going to get lunch, but Natsu is sick so he had to leave early. Thanks for the offer, Kageyama."

Tobio nodded slowly and turned on his heel. As he and Kenma walked towards the bus stop, ideas ran through Kageyama's head. Soon enough, he came to a conclusion right when the reached the bus stop. They chated a little before the bus pulled up. After the fifteen minute ride, they stepped off on the corner of Kageyama's neighborhood. Once they reached his house, Kageyama welcomed Kenma in and slipped his shoes off, Kenma doing the same.

"Have a seat, I'll go get lunch started," Kageyama smiled.

Kenma nodded and walked around the sofa, stopping for a minute. "Uh, actually, where is your restroom?"

Kageyama pointed towards the stairs and tilted his head. "Third sort on the right."

Kenma smiled and walked in the said directions, unknowingly falling right into Kageyama's trap. Said raven haired setter sauntered around his living room, quietly walking up the stairs and towards his room. Walking in, he walked towards his bed, kneeling down and pulled out a medium sized box. Inside were various objects that would most likely get him in a little trouble if found. Rope, ibuprofen, handcuffs, various sharp objects, many prescription medications, and much more. Shifting through the box, his nimble fingers latched around a rag, some rope, and a bottle of liquid. Walking to his connected bathroom, he placed the rag in the sink and twisted the cap off the bottle. Pouring the clear liquid onto the rag, Kageyama grabbed some plastic gloves from under the sink and slid them on.

"Hey, Kageyama? Where'd you go?" Kenma's voice called out, seemingly coming from the kitchen.

Pausing in his actions, Kageyama snapped the elastic band of the glove around his wrist, the distinct popping sound being heard.

"Oh, sorry! I'm just changing into something a little more comfortable. I was jogging early," he lied.

Upon hearing an "okay" from the ombre haired male, Kageyama turned back to his plan. Picking up the rag, he squeezed the excess liquid back into the bottle. It might come in handy again. Picking up the damp cloth, he slipped the rope over his arm and let it rest there. Stepping out of his bathroom and room, he stood in the hallway. Biting his lip, Kageyama took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. Kenma was scrolling on his phone, his back turned to Kageyama. Being as quiet as humanly possible, Kageyama stalked towards the other male. Setting the rope down silently, he stood directly behind Kenma. After two excruciatingly long minutes, he took another deep breath and began to count in his head.

One….two...three…!

Quickly shoving the rag into Kenma's face, making sure to cover his nose and hold it there, Kageyama wrapped his other arm over Kenma's chest and held him down as Kenma struggled. His screams and desperate calls were muffled by the rag. Kageyama held him there for a good solid five minutes before Kenma's struggling slowly began to cease until his whole body went limp.

Pulling the rag away from Kenma's face, Kageyama stared at the ombre haired male. Small fits of laughter left his lips as he stared at Kenma's limp form and closed eyes. Coming back to his senses, Kageyama grabbed the rope and bound Kenma's wrists together, as well as his ankles. Picking up the smaller boy, Kageyama carried Kenma to the basement door and down the stairs. Walking towards a small room on the side that none of his other family members went in, he sat Kenma down in a chair and re-tied his ankles to the legs of the chair and duct taped his wrists to the arms of the chair. Ripping another piece of duct tape, he placed it over Kenma's mouth and smiled at his handy work. Stretching his arms over his head, shoulders and back cracking, he turned around and flipped the light off, leaving the unconscious Kenma in there until he awoke.