7- Confession

"Stay still" Woo commanded at Jaehyun, smearing electric blue lipstick on his puckered lips.

Woo reached down into his makeup bag and pulled out a neon lime eyeshadow.

"Holy crap, how are you so good at this?" Jaehyun asked while eyeing himself in the mirror.

Woo had been putting cosmetics on him for the past hour and Jaehyun was lowkey loving it.

You wouldn't think someone would look good in these bright cold colors but Jaehyun did.

He took a picture and sent it to Haechan, who responded with a cat heart eyes emoji.

(The picture)

"I do lots o' stuff in my fweetime" Woo responded. Picking out black and purple nail polish, and some stick on diamonds.

"Ok well, you have fun torturing your mannequin heads" Jaehyun said and left for his room.

"who said they were only mannequins..." Woo muttered.

Jaehyun peeked into his room, finding Mark and Haechan asleep on his bed, which meant he would have to sleep with Woo.

"No can do mr. Jaejae, Mihyun is sleeping over tonight, we can't let you interrupt our private time" Woo finished and continued applying the small diamonds to his nails. "

Private time?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow.

"He comes over once a week, I paint his nails, we kiss, then he cuddles me to sleep" Woo finished with a giddy smile.

"That's...cute, but does your dad know about it?" Woo nodded

"Daddy thinks it's cute too" Jaehyun sighs, there was only one other option.

Knocking on the door hesitantly, Jaehyun shifted his weight from one foot to the other.

"Come in" Johnny said after a few seconds.

"Just in time Taeyong, I was just about to message you about the noise earlier-" Johnny paused and looked up.

"Oh its you, what's up Jaehyun?"

"U-uh, could I sleep in here tonight?"

"Y'know you don't have to ask if you want to sleep with me" Johnny smiled mischeviously.

"No no, it's not like that, it's just Haechan and Mark took over my room,and Woo has this kid coming over, I think his name was marshmallo-" Johnny ruffled Jaehyun's hair

"I know, I'm just playing with you, no need to get so flustered" Johnny laughed. Jaehyun stared at the ground in embarrassment.

"Actually, I'm just gonna go sleep on the couch" Jaehyun went to exit the room but was thrown backwards onto the bed.

Johnny snapped his fingers and Jaehyun could no longer move.

Johnny grabbed some blankets from a closet, laying them on the ground.