The Courtroom

[Hi! Happy new year all of you!!!! Hope u guys have amazing year ahead (^o^)<3]
(Pic above is of bellatorian's, kei sister she is a snake spirit)

{callus P. O. V.}

I quickly looked down. How can he find me in this crowd? Was I that noticeable? I look down at my attire to check if it's really that extravagant.

I was wearing plain light blue clothing there. I was wearing white underneath, it wasn't attention catching or anything. Even my hair doesn't adore any particular style. They were left loosen on my back with a simple jade hair pin to keep them away from my eyes. maybe he is not looking at you. Maybe his highness is looking at someone else who is near you..! Yeah don't worry callus he is not looking at you. Even if he is, you are not gonna look up.
I place my hand at my zheng as I close my eyes slowly and I start to feel a melody created by musicians all around me. I feel the melody like a warm breeze in a cold winter making me relax all my stiff muscles as it surrounds all my six senses. I join the harmony with my strings of zheng I feel completely light as the melody keeps me feeling weightless. All the tension seeps out of me as I keep on playing with my fingers and as I feel the melody created by my fingers mixing with the tune of other musicians. The final melody reaching my ear works like an ointment for the string the string leaves on my finger.I slowly but gradually lose my whole being in My own paradise.

{Kei P. O. V.}

Honestly what am I even doing here? I would prefer to let Bella eat my ears off rather than being with this bunch.

They all are so scared yet they can't hold back from getting their nose all up in my business. All because my 'mother' wants to play empress. The day when my mother is dead all of these old corrupt will wish they were dead.

I sat down at my throne as I look above at net to see if my mother has arrived. 'oh well it looks like I will have to listen to some good old nagging' I thought as u saw my mother looking at me with calm expression. My sister doesn't seem to be around and it doesn't come as a surprise half of the council would probably wet their pants if she as much as try to come. I snicker at the thought good if only I could let loose like my little reptile on these snakes.

I looked down as I felt a strong presence. It kept nagging me from the moment I entered the court. Who is the- ah I know this presence this is that little musician! Isn't it? Hmmmm let's see where our little prey is. I look toward the musicians on my right. I never really notice but that's a really lot of people there while we are in the courtroom. Why do we even need them though? Probably some of the court tradition. As soon as I looked there I saw my cute little rabbit. He almost looks like he will yelp and hide in his hole if someone suddenly poke him. Well I will be the first to do that so I keep looking at him as all of them sit down and he looks up at me. The moment our eyes meet it feels like his spirit left his body. His eyes were blown dark shade of brown in the middle of Hazel due to shock as his plump lips parted slightly. His cheeks are also red I don't really know if that blush was painted due to shock or embarrassment but I like the sight of his pale white skin painted red.

I didn't even get the eyeful of the view when he looked down. Trembling. He keeps looking down the whole time as if he is trying to find some default in his clothes. I placed my face on my palm as I kept looking at him. As I kept looking I saw how he went from panicking to being lost in the music. A small smile adored his face with closed eyes as he played koto. Honestly it looks like he is in paradise. I feel a warm feeling inside me as I observe the musician. Wait I don't even know his name.

"my king you have to agree!" suddenly a minister shouted.God I can't even admire a beauty in peace!

"Aish! Seriously, you want me to agree that we should hang every war prisoner because they are eating all the crops? Why do you can monopolize them and have them under your control which you will sell in commoner prize at the rate of gold as you did in Eastern region! You think I am a fool even after decreasing your area you won't change your ways minister Lin! " I said out loud I can just feel the anger rolling of my mother in waves. Oh well if she want power she have to do better job of holding these dogs of me.