Hiding From The King

(picture above is of callus . It's not my art I am not that talented)

{callus POV}

I don't understand why the king is looking at me so intensely . I tried to look down and get away from his highness but as soon as I tried he held me by my waist and pulled my body toward him still looking in my eyes.It looks as if he is thirsty that he is craving for something his eyes were showing hunger for something. The way he is looking at me looks like I am the only remedy for him that he only wants me. By every passing second his grip on my waist keeps on tightening and more he tries to attach me to his rather large body. His body was now covering the view of the hall full of people, my gentle push was not useful at all. It looked like he wasn't even feeling them.

"y-yo-your high-highness...!" I exclaim when my whole body is attached to his and his grip on my waist so tight that it will surely leave bruises.

"Hmmm" he answered his head in the crook of my neck. He was slightly sniffing my skin.

I looked in front of the whole royal court looking at us in shock. My eyes widen in shock 'how could I forget they all are here' I frantically look beside me to see other musicians looking at me in shock.

"p-p-pl-please s-St-stop, m-my lord" I pleaded as he was still sniffing my neck. I yelled when I felt his lips on my neck.

Scared I pushed him away and ran out of the hall. I touched my cheeks while running and indeed without noticing my tears are frantically falling, my lips are trembling, my hands are shaking and my pace is getting slow as my body couldn't hold me up anymore.

I got inside the closest room to me and fall on my knees, my back against a wall as I wrapped my arms around my knees and start to cry clutching on my clothes "I a-am s-s-sca-sca... red" I said while crying just after few minutes later I feel door get creaked open and closed.

"you can't hide from me. yeying"

{kei POV}

He is so scared in my hold. 'I should release him. Shouldn't I?' I sarcastically thought. Looking down in his Hazel sapphire I am feel so warm and calm I don't want this feeling to end. I keep looking in his eyes which are sparkling. I don't care if its from his tears of fear or from my imagination. The feeling of his skin in my hand was heavenly I couldn't describe in words how much I want this movement to last how much I want him to remain in my arms.I put my arms around his waist which due to his silk clothing feel more fragile or was it really like this? I started to pull him towards me I want to smell more of his scent which I couldn't describe in words but I swear to Lord I would kill to feel his scent it was refreshing it feels like my soul was getting cleansed by his aroma. Suddenly he start to get away from me and stutter something out about which I couldn't care less but the honey of his voice makes me wanna hear it again I want all my senses to experience his presence which was turning my very being into a bliss I replied with a relaxed humming which was answered by a gentle push by him as I noticed him frantically looking around as he continued to push me sometimes looking pleadingly in my eyes to release him. I wanted to laugh at his innocence. Did he really think that I would be embarrassed and release him from my hold? 'I want everyone to know that I can touch you like this' I thought as I tightened my grip on his waist he yelped lightly. I looked at him aroused. I honestly don't know why but it was taking every ounce of my self control at that time to not lay him down and claim him as mine, but I try to control my desire which was not working so I did what I think was probably the best option. I nested my head in his crook of neck. I grunt softly as I found myself surrounded by his heavenly smell his hands still on my shoulders start to push me with more force but in front of my desire to hold me all his efforts are going in vain. I looked at his neck so soft, fragile, white like proclaim 'unmarked' I thought as my whole focus shifted to mark that pure untouched skin of the musicians. I inched forward and planted a Saint kiss on his neck before I could mark him. He pushed himself away from my embrace and ran away. I looked at his back as he throw the doors open with his shaking hands as his hair fly behind him and his clothes messed up by me. Without noticing I have a smirk on my face I never felt this good in my inhumane long life it was pure bliss. I looked around to saw all of the royal household looking at me shocked "what!?" I shouted irritated if they were not here he wouldn't run away from me. All of them looked down quickly. I looked at their bowed head and clicked my tongue. I snarled as I got outside to find MY musician. I turned around the corner and I caught a glimpse of white silk cloth dragged inside a room which was later closed. I smirked.

"Locking yourself in an empty room you must be beyond help" I said as I rushed toward the room and opened it slowly as it could be he is sitting behind the door 'wow... since when did you start to care about someone?' I shake my head at the thought. This guy is making me experience many things I never thought I could feel.

"you can't hide from me. Yeying " I said as I looked at him crouching down on the dirty floor. If there was anyone else I would probably call him weak but I couldn't help but feel pity for him as I looked down at him and in the corner of my heart I felt something break.

He looked up at me terrified. I love his eyes but why am I hating the terrified look in his eyes?

"I - I a-am s-o-so-sor-ry" he said his whole face was covered in tear eyes, puffed nose and red cheeks. He still looks so damn tempting. I just wanna push him at the wall and feel his soft trembling lips assaulted by my mouth I want to feel his soft skin under my hands I want him to tremble in pleasure as I leave my marks all over his body. I kneeled down in front of him as soon as I face him he started to back away more in the wall

"I-I a-am so-sor-" he started to say, looking down and trying to control his trembling body.

"ahhhhhh calm down" I said as I once again touched his waist to pull on his leg and attach my forehead to his. He flinched at my touch but I was too lost to notice I started to draw circles with my finger on his back to relax him which actually worked. I can only hear his hiccup as his hands were at my shoulder for some balance while sitting on my lap. After some time he tried to get up and I tightened my hold around his waist, my head still in the crook of his neck sniffing his amazing smell.

"no" I said as I pulled him in my lap once again.

"y-your mages-" he started to say now his voice was so much relaxed and clear. I hate to cut him but I rather like to hear my name from his lips.

"kei , call me kei" he suddenly stopped trembling and his eyes wide open in shock. " i c-can't," he said, still looking shocked. He is looking so adorable right now his flushed cheeks, lips slightly open in shock, his big round eyes looking at me in question.

"I am your king, you will do what I say, won't you?" I asked him mockingly. Embarrassed, he looked down.

"now what will you call me?" i asked him, whispering near his ear as my hand rested on his cheek feeling the temperature rise constantly as his skin pale as milk started to show the color of blood.

".... K-k-kei '' he said, still unsure but on the other hand I felt the impossible sense of euphoria. His soft voice calling out my name was the most lovely and relaxing thing I ever heard. I was so aroused by him simply calling my name unable to control myself any longer I bite on his neck resulting in him shoving me away, trying to push me away. I push him toward the wall as I start to suck the bitten skin which is now red.

"ahhh s-stop ah" he moaned out which was not helping his situation.

I started to make more marks on his white skin. the whole time he was moaning and telling me to stop. When I finally looked down I was fairly satisfied with my work. Red and purple kiss marks are all over his necks showing my ownership. His face was now bigger mess puffed eyes red and wet stained cheeks with lips red with his bottom lip red bitten by him in order to stop his soft loan. He was a mess 'mess because of me'.

I tried to touch his face when he shrinked and looked at my hand terrified "N-NO!" he shouted as he started to tremble more in my hold.

'SHIT!!' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1671 words
Don't forget to
Vote
comment
and follow.
Thank you for reading.