The Encounter

{Belllatorian P. O. V.}

'Oooooh that was harsh... Eek! Can't believe he did that to mother.' I thought while watching court proceedings. Well atleast the threat is well handled. I looked around the Courtroom to see if there's something interesting.

"Hmmmm, isn't there a rumor about a zheng player and my dear brother... But there are 15 total zheng players. Where will I find that one" I whisper under my breath. Brother hasn't been interested in any human since a long time so I am uncharacteristically quite interested in meeting this person.

'Well just standing here won't do me any good' I thought as I changed into my snake form. I enter the court by the window unnoticed and slither into the musician's sitting area.

I keep looking around for any interesting human but none of them are that different. I don't find any human which may arouse my brother's interest. Though I may be mistaken as they are just playing instruments and not doing anything I can't judge.

'Should I check there aura?' I thought It will be a pain but if I could find my brother's musician it'll be worth it.' I start to expand my sensitivity around me.

As far as I know there was only a normal aura coming from them. Suddenly I started to feel divine energy from a Certain musician, but due to all these curtains I couldn't see his face though for sure I felt the divine aura from the boy.

I start to move toward the direction and as I get closer the more divine aura I feel.

'did heaven really send someone to spy on us again?' I thought it's been 5 year since my brother killed that one. It will sure be funny if it's the case here too but i don't feel immorality or heaven scent. Only one thing which is causing  divine aura is soul alone.

I got closer to the musician 'ah ha found ya! ' I move around the musician to check if I can feel immorality or heaven scent but no matter where I direct my senses I can't detect it. It's only the soul.

I soon left the room and stood outside the court in my spirit form waiting for my brother.Only minutes later that strange  musician rushed outside. Though unlike his calm and gentle demeanor is now scared with his face as pale as a paper.

'oh my, did my brother do this? What. Would it happen to the poor guy if I told my brother that he has a divine soul?' I thought as I looked at the feeble figure of the musician rushing further away. 'interesting!'. 

I decided it's not the best time to tell my brother when so many questions are yet to answer. Once I know which god's soul is in him and how. 'oh it'll be fun' 

{No one's P. O. V.} 

As soon as the performance is finished callus starts to pack his instrument. The cold sweat which git dried during the performance is no longer starting to moisturise his palm as he rushes. Ignoring all the calls from xian as he rushed outside. Kei on the other hand just finished his talk when he saw a musician leave in a hurry with light blue cloth trailing behind due to his haste to leave. 

Unawares callus spiked the interest of hunt by running away rather than calming the situation down. 

Kei starts to follow the musician quietly both knowing of each other's presence but none acknowledging. Kei out of amusement from the chase and calls to avoid the possible confrontation he is trying to avoid. But soon Kei starts to lose his patience. The musician he was trying to meet for some god forsaken reason is within his reach yet he feels as if he is invisible for the musician. As he was about to reach he heard someone shout from near the corner. 

"callus! You left you scroll in the Courtroom" a middle aged musician spoke while pulling out a scroll from his sleeve. 

Callus rush toward the musician like he was a single wooden log in the wide ocean who can save him. Kei lightly laughed at Callus' relieved expression and his false sense of safety as both musicians started to make their way toward their rooms together.

"callus" the King quietly whispered under his breath. He felt great science of relief wash over him as the name of the musician rolled down his tongue. 

"I suppose I can let you have your false safety longer" Kei snickered as he walked away from the musician
~~~~~~~~~~~
758 words
Shortest chapter yet.
I have noo excuse I didn't have any motivation. I probably drop/hold the story as I am preparing for competative exams right now.
But I would continue if I post again.....i think if I did upload will get more regular.
Anyways. Happy reading guys!