My heartless Boyfriend

***

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, and incidents are products of the author's concept or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales or events is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any transformation storage without the permission of the writer.

Date Started: January 7, 2020
Date Ended:

***

Note: THIS IS NOT EDITED.

Grammatical errors, typos, and incorrect usage of punctuation marks ahead. Hoping for your kind consideration and understanding. This is my first time writing a story here on Wattpad and I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy reading. Please, do vote and comment. Thank you!

***

"When you love someone who doesn't love you back. You feel hopeless because of all the love you gave this person and how much you'd do for love in return. You'd give them all the time in the world, all the love in the world. You still do this relentlessly even though they wont give you five minutes when you need that five minutes."