Simp Anthem (finale)

The next day came about. When Seth came over, you two acted as if the whole "'You little bitch boy!', 'Get out my house! Why you cum.?!', pube" thing hadn't happened. You were glad. Kinda embarrassing!!

"Seth?" You asked him, looking up from your pink laptop.

"Yeah, miss girl?" He responded. Seth was sprawled out on your bed.

"Purrr...! You wanna go out and take some pictures?"

"Yeah! Where do you wanna head?" He asked, letting out a dorky laugh.

"Let's go to a graveyard... I have the perfect fit for it!" You announced, hopping off your bed and running to your walk-in closet. Seth followed closely behind you.

You didn't mind undressing in front of him. After last night and everything...

You picked out a flowy, white dress. It made you look ethereal. You loved the way it hugged your torso, it was so perfect in every way. When you looked behind you for Seth's reaction, he was practically drooling.

"You look scrumptious, my darling," Seth hummed, his eyes were fixed on your body

"You look scrumptious, my darling," Seth hummed, his eyes were fixed on your body. He looked at you as if you were the most beautiful thing on Earth.

"So I'm guessing we're ready to go then? Unless you need something from your place?" You asked, cocking your head to the side a slight bit.

Seth nodded and smiled, taking your hand. He led you out the door.

The two of you went in Seth's car and drove away to the graveyard. It was an hour's drive but you didn't mind. You two sang to your favorite grunge artists like: Savage Ga$p, Corpse, and Fatboiari.

As you pulled into the graveyard, it was already nightfall. You and Seth grabbed a flashlight each and weaved your way around the tombs and towards a woody-area.

TW: sex, knives, murder, vomit

It was dark besides your flashlights shining upon the ground and the moon's glimmer from above.

Seth grabbed his phone from his back pocket and sat down, patting the ground next to him. "Sit, baby girl."

So you sat next to him. It started off slow at first but before you knew it, you and Seth had locked lips.. again. Next, he began taking off your dress that was now muddy on your ass.

Now just in your bra and panties, Seth sucked on your neck and fondled your covered breasts. You couldn't help but let out breathy moans and tug on his hair.

"Stop being such a tease, Seth. Jesus..." You whined.

Seth growled and stood up, unzipping his pants. He whipped out his nut-sized shlong and shook it in your face. You saw dick cheese forming by the tip. He was already hard as a rock and you guys barely did anything.

You got the memo and took it in your mouth, hollowing your cheeks. You bobbed your head up and down the tiny meat scepter. It was sour... probably the pieces of cheese on it.

Seth let out a wince and a few whimpers before slapping you. You looked up in confusion as you held your cheek.

"You stupid bitch! Your teeth got caught on my foreskin!" He cried out, pulling himself out. You got him good. There was a little piece torn off the side and he bled out.

You spit out the piece of foreskin you pulled off into your hands. You gently rolled it around and giggled. Seth sat back on the ground and cried, now flaccid. You saw him fondle his pockets to grab something.

In no time, Seth gently pushed you on your back. He had a switchblade in his hand. You shivered in excitement as he ran the flat edge along your body, careful not to cut you.

"Knifeplay, huh? I didn't know you were into this kinda stuff," You moaned out, adrenaline rushed through your veins as you tried keeping still.

Seth nodded silently as his eyes grew dark. He held the tip to ur neck and applied the lightest pressure possible.

Slowly, he stabbed into your neck.

You tried saying some shit like: "Oh blood play," but all the came out was gurgling sounds and choking. Seth gave you a tender kiss on the lips before giving you another stab.

He stood up and dropped the switchblade. Seth looked down at his weeny and let out another cry. He gently stroked the side where his skin was ripped off. When he looked back at your body, slightly twitching, he vomited. You looked kinda gross... covered in blood and mud and his vomit chunks.

Seth grabbed his things and left you there. It began raining on his drive back home.

Sadly, his car isn't made to go across slippery surfaces and his brakes didn't work too well either. So when Seth couldn't stop on a red light... you could guess what happened.

Finé