Good turns bad...quick!

When I woke the next morning, I smelt fresh eggs and bacon. So I went downstairs and there was Will and he was making eggs, bacon, and toast. It was a bright day, and outside I saw Tink, and his dog Spots, running around enjoying the sunshine. I felt as if there was nothing wrong, as if there was no bombs, and as if I was home. But I knew it would never be the same. He saw me looking out the window and he could see the happiness and sadness in my eyes. He knew that I was thinking exactly what he was thinking, but in order to make an effort of something good in the world he said,

“The world is a good place, maybe not at this moment, maybe not at this time, but it’s a good place, and it will become better.”

 I was happy about what he said and I knew it was true. I was hoping for this day to be good, but my hopes were wrong and it was proven when an American plane came falling out of the sky right in the middle of the field.

            It shocked us all, even the animals. In a frantic rush we went outside to see if anyone survived. When we were searching for any survivors, I came across a man who was bleeding out. He said to me in his last breath that he wanted me to stay safe, and get through this. Although I didn’t know this man he was so kind, and so full of cheer. I wanted to save him but I couldn’t so I, sat with him and stayed by his side as he drifted away. I was in tears, but was quickly cheered up by Tink and her long trunk full of hay. I knew there was things to be cleaned up before the Gews saw the place where the plane had crashed, and they would come to see if it was theirs, so we had to pack up and leave. We had to grab hay, blankets, food and anything that was necessary, and then we were off.

            It went from day to night. We had been walking for hours, and our water was scarce. We were almost to a river. At the river we would be able to get water and maybe find some fish. We finally arrived at the river and to our disappointment, there was no fish, and the water was filled with dirt and blood. That made the night end with disappointment. It was late, so Will said that I should get some sleep and he would take the first watch. I agreed and was thankful that he was there to watch my back at night. I slowly drifted off and when it was the next morning, I woke to a loud bang.

~~~ this is part 3 of 5! I hope you liked it! Keep reading to find out what happens to them!