Prolouge

If you walk through the woods of the town Ender you will come across a tall building that had smashed windows, kicked in doors, wood planks loose, rusty metal bed frames in every second room, the remains of a out of date kitchen, letters peeling off the sign that once read Fran's Getaway, and bricks falling out of the house frame. Many call this place a ruin and a reminder of the battle that happened many years ago were almost everyone lost a friend or family member. But to Cameron Dove and her group of friends the building was called the getaway. They had been coming here since they were 9 and had done up the basement and attic to deem live able. Though at the age of 16 the group of teenagers are still doing up the house so they can live in it when they are older. Fran's Getaway was the middle of the battle between Dark moon pack and Fire stone pack making it one of the many ruins that now remain a reminder about the battle. The town of Ender does not know about this project the teenagers are doing. Cameron the 'boss' of this project is very special to the Dark moon pack and a target for the Fire stone pack. But her family and friends are not letting anyone near her for the time being. Trent Dove, Cameron's older brother does not know about this little project and likes to runaway to the getaway when he is sad.

Logan Moon the future alpha of the pack is not a very big fan of the building once called Fran's Getaway. To be fair he absolutely despised the building. This causing another difference between him and Cameron...His best friends little sister. Logan liked partying and drinking more than ruins and sitting on the bleachers. His dad Ricardo was going through the tough decision of choosing which heir gets to be alpha. His best friend Trent's dad is going through the same decision but for the place of the beta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This prolouge will make sense later on in the book but for now you can leave this at the back of your mind.

Kitkat :-)