Chapter two

Shyloh and Cameron decide to have a look at who was at the door. Shyloh being the scared one let Cameron go ahead and check. At the door stood a pair of twins both with dark brown hair and warm blue eyes.
"It's just Abigail and Andrew" Cameron said letting out a sigh she was holding in. Cameron opened the door and let the twins in the getaway.
"What took you so long?" Andrew Thorn asked while his twin Abigail nodded as if agreeing.
"We, well Lolo though you guys were a murderer" Cameron said while trying to hold in a giggle.
"Did not" Shyloh argued back. Cameron just shook her head and pulled out her phone.

To: Cameron
We all know Iris wont spend her time here with us

Cameron laughed at the text but sadness washed over her as she realised this was a true statement.

To: Trent
So true but still I'm staying up

Cameron knew that her brother could be stubborn but so could she it was a family trait.

To: Cameron
Stop talking to your brother we need to do patrol

Trent's best friend Logan Moon the alphas son and Cameron never really got along. No one knows why, heck they don't even know why maybe it was for a little drama in everyday life.

To: Moony
Nah I'll just talk to him the whole time

Cameron knew this would piss off Logan so she sent it. Another phone that was in the room Cameron was in went off and everyone even Cameron checked their phones. Shylohs phone was the one going off and it wouldn't stop going off.

To:Cameron and Shyloh
You shut up and leave Trent alone if you don't I will personally punish you

Shyloh and Cameron both let out a chuckle and looked at each other. The Thorn twins were really confused so they sent them a 'what-the-heck' look.

To:Shyloh and Logan
Ohhhhhh I'm so scared

Shyloh laughed knowing that it would just piss Logan off even more.

To:Cameron and Logan
Come get me loggie

Cameron and Shyloh finally stopped texting and went to talking with the twins.
"Let me guess it was Logan" Abigail asked and said at the same time. The two girls nodded their heads with a big cheshire grin.
"What happened this time?" Andrew asked curiously.
"Talking to Trent while on patrol" Cameron and Shyloh said casually. The twins just laughed.
"Well mum said we had to get home and take Shyloh with us so..." Andrew and Abigail trailed off.
"Right bye Lolo,Abi and Andy" Cameron said while getting off the couch. They all said goodbye and headed there own ways. Cameron went home to her empty house not knowing what to do so she went to bed.

To:Cameron
I can make you moan louder in real life baby

Cameron was disgusted yet slightly turned on by this text. Logan had always done that to her even though they didn't really speak to each other.

To:Logan
In your dreams 'babe'

Cameron went to sleep with a disgusted yet successful smirk on he face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture is of Shyloh. The story will get better I promise.

Kitkat :-)