Chapter three

"Cammy, dear you have school today" Georgia Dove told her sleeping daughter. While sleeping Cameron looked like a angel but we all know that that isn't really the case. I moan of disagreement came out of Cameron's mouth and left as fast as you could say 'school'.
"5 more minutes" Cameron mumbled. Mrs.Dove rolled her eyes.
"No up now" Mrs.Dove's voice was going stern. Everyone knew to listen when her voice was turning stern. Cameron nodded and sleepily got out of bed.
"You can go away now I need to change" Cameron said in a snotty voice. Mrs.Dove gave her a stern look but left anyway. Cameron's school didn't have a uniform so they all wore whatever. Most of the girls wore short short short skirts and crop tops that are more like bras. Cameron wore shortish shorts and a full length t-shirt that said ' Don't tell me to go to hell I'm already there'.
"Cammy, Shyloh's here to walk" Daniel Dove yelled to his daughter.
"Yea coming" Cameron yelled back. as fats as she could Cameron ran down the stairs, shouted bye, grabbed Shyloh wrist and ran out the door. Once they were a good distance away from the house Cameron an Shyloh stopped running. They were both still puffing when they entered school grounds. Cameron and Shyloh were in there second to last year of high school while this was Trent and Logan's last year.
"Hey look sleeping beauty finally made it" Another one of Cameron and Shyloh's friends Xavier White said when he saw Cameron at school early-ish.
"What happened bed set on fire?" The Thorn twins went along with the joke. Cameron being the immature person she is poked her tongue out at them. Everyone that was near the gate stopped apart from Cameron's group.
"And Moony is here with the gang" Cameron said knowing who it was without turning around. The rest of the group nodded their hands as if to say she was right.
"Hey Dove what happened to your mouth it stopped moving" The dreaded voice of Logan Moon shouted to Cameron. As fast as she could without falling over Cameron spun around to face him. Turns out he was heading this way.
"Hey Moony what happened to your face its a little uglier than Shrek" Cameron snapped back when Logan was close enough. Instead of giving his sister a stern look to say shut up Trent was holding in a laugh.
"Attention students we will be cutting school short today because it is alpha Ricardo's birthday today and he wants everyone to spend with there families" The loud speaker announced. The whole school let out a cheer. Cameron was about to walk back home when a hand stopped her. Spinning around while still in the persons grip she came face to face with her brother Trent.
"We're going to the alpha's house to spend his birthday with him" Trent stated. Cameron knew she couldn't argue and even if she did she wouldn't win. Going along with the plan Cameron followed Trent to the alpha's house. Stopping in her tracks Cameron remembered something.
"Hey Trent if its Ricardo's birthday today that means its mine tomorrow" Cameron said. it was true it was her birthday tomorrow but that also meant she would find out if someone in this town was her mate tomorrow.
"You only just realised its your birthday tomorrow?" Trent asked astonished. Cameron nodded her head still not wanting tomorrow to come. The Dove siblings finally reached the alpha's house.
"Dove's were in here" Ricardo's rough yet warm voice shouted from the living room. The voice sounded a little off so they carefully made there way to the living room to see what it was. Standing right there in the living room was a blood covered chestnut wolf who was Ricardo and a maroon wolf they didn't know. The maroon wolfs eyes trailed over to Cameron and from the look in his eyes Cameron was what he came here for. Seeing the look in his eyes both Cameron and Trent changed into a wolf. Trent was white-ish with a orange tip on his feet and tail. Cameron was a pitch black wolf with defined muscles. Seeing them change only made the maroon wolf do a wilful smirk. Trent lunged at the wolf while Cameron went to clean up Ricardo. The maroon wolf left but not without giving Cameron a look that read 'I-will-get-you'. Cameron and Trent changed back into humans with there clothes still on. Ricardo was now able to open his eyes and that it was undead two of the Dove siblings that saved him.
"Dad" Logan's voice echoed through the house.
"Uncle Ricci" Shyloh joined Logan. The cousins found them in the living room and quickly turned to Cameron and Trent for answers.
"Trent you can answer I'm going home to bed I'm tired" Cameron said letting out a fake yawn.
"I'll come with you and stay the night" Shyloh said a bit shakily. Cameron nodded her head and the two girls went over to her house. Once at home the girls sat down on the bed and watched movies eventually falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture is of Logan. There will be some more action don't worry.

Kitkat :-)