Chapter One

Cameron Dove has had her life planned out since she was little. She would find her mate, go to collage, get married, have a couple of kids, then live the rest of her life in her and her friends little getaway. She knew their would be detours along the way and that some of them would be bigger than others and more important. One of them could also change her life forever.

"Cammy I'm going out with Logan and everyone is out at the moment will you be okay by yourself?" Trent Dove asked while sticking his head into his sisters room. Cameron looked up at Trent and nodded her head then went back to typing on her phone. Taking that as a yes Trent walked away.

To: Shyloh
Meet me @ the getaway

Cameron quickly locked up the house and started to run to the getaway. She was running through the woods of Ender when she felt someone was watching her. Cameron's phone went off while she was looking around.

To: Cameron
C u there in 5

It was sent a while ago so she was running a bit late. As fast as she could Cameron sprinted the rest of the way. She finally reached the doorway of the getaway.

To: Shyloh
Attic or basement

Cameron and Shyloh had been best friends since they were in kindergarten. They meet the rest of there group at 9 while they were on there way to the getaway.
"I'm down here" A feminine voice shouted. Cameron made her way to the basement where Shyloh was lying on the couch. Shyloh was a shortish girl with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
"Hey Lolo" Cameron said when she saw the blonde girl. Lolo had been a nickname for Shyloh since they were little and Cameron wanted to give her a nickname no one else could call her.
"Hey Camcam" Shyloh answered. Shyloh always called Cameron Camcam because it pisses her off. A light tweety bird sound came out of Cameron's phone indicating she had a message.

To: Cameron
Hey won't be back till past midnight have some dinner and go to bed

Cameron's brother Trent was very protective and babied her. But he didn't baby there older sister Iris. That was their parents job to baby Iris because she is older than the both of them and in collage.

To: Trent
Wht about mum, dad and isn't Iris coming back 2day

Iris got every second weekend to come back and see her family but she usually spent it in clubs and hanging with friends. A knock on the door echoed through the getaway and both Shyloh and Cameron just looked at each other not knowing if to answer it or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture is of Cameron. And I won't be updating this book very much because school has started up again

Kitkat :-)