8

It's been a few weeks now and Sana has been noticing strange behaviours from the girls. Like how they would secretly laugh with one another and would always cut it off when Sana came. Or like that other time where they were talking about someone but when Sana asked, all they said was "we don't know what you're talking about"

Sana was on the verge of anger and tears. Sana didn't mind if the whole school or the entire world hated her. As long as her friends don't hate her, she's fine but with their current behaviours, its making Sana feel very miserable.

"do they hate me? Are they using me? Did find that I'm probably very useless now?" Sana starts to overthinks.

"hey Sana" Sana jumped as she turned to find a smiling chaeyoung.

"oh chaeyoung, you scared me" Sana laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry" and chaeyoung just hugged her.

"chaeyoung, what's wrong?"

"you looked like you needed a hug" chaeyoung said as she didn't let go of Sana.

It was now break time. Nayeon and Dahyun were laughing among themselves while Mina and Momo were talking. Sana was walking with Tzuyu And Jeongyeon. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung is no where to be found.

And just like usual, when Sana asks, all they say is, "she'll be fine"

And that was when Sana exploded, "yah! Why are you guys not telling me anything! It's like I'm nothing you guys anymore! You guys always leave me out with whatever the fuck you guys are doing! Then, why am I here!" and with Sana left.

And just as Sana predicted, none of them followed her. Sana ran to one of bathroom stalls and just cried there. Sana skipped all her lessons and just stayed in the cubicle till the school ended.

Sana messaged her driver earlier to not pick her up because she's gonna walk home with her friends which obviously she lied.

The girls were waiting for her at the gate as usual but Sana couldn't care less right now. She just ignored them.

"S-Sana" Nayeon grabbed onto her forearm.

"so now you're talking to me?" Sana said as she just stood there, looking down.

"Sana, hear us out"

Sana thought for a second before allowing them to speak.

"we were planning something, just please follow us to the hall" Jeongyeon begged and with that Sana followed them.

Sana's eyes became teary, "today is our friendship anniversary. The day where all of us met you and became friends" Nayeon said.

"we knew you would have forgotten it with all the stress late-" and Sana just hugged Mina and they got into a group hug.

Mina wiped Sana's tears away, "it's okay, Sana. We're sorry too for making you feel that way"

"let's party then, no more sadness" Sana smiled and they partied.

Later that night, Sana found her dad home. She ran into his arms.

"I miss you so much, dad"

"and I missed my precious angel a lot too"

"w-why are you here?"

"my trip ended today, silly. How are you, my angel?"

"all good, dad"

"I heard you got sick while I was away, my poor baby"

"it's okay. My friends took care of me"