15

The 7 girls got ready and they tried to wear as professional and appropriate as possible. They were kinda nervous to be going to Mr Park company.

"c'mon we can do this!" Dahyun said.

"why am I so nervous? Didn't we se them at school before too?! Omg" Nayeon said as she panicked.

Sana was panicking but she tried to calm everyone down. As she did that, they heard a honk. They went outside to find hyungsik waving at them.

"I thought we should be meeting him at school?" Momo said and Sana shrugged.

Sana went out, "Hyungsik, why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick you girls up, of course. If you're asking about how I know your address, your girlfriend told me" Hyungsik smiled.

"we are just so nervous, I'm sorry"

"don't be. He is a really fun guy, trust me" hyungsik patted sana's back.

Sana went back in and told the girls to grab their stuff that they needed.

"how does he know your address?" Nayeon asked and Sana responded, "he saw us when he was out with his friends"

"I thought he will be out with his girlfriend. Apparently, not" Nayeon shrugged.

"don't talk bad about him" Dahyun said.

"whatever, let's go" Nayeon said as they went out to the car and got in.

"hyungsik, do you have a girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked.

Everyone turned to her, giving her a face. They knew Tzuyu would be very much straightforward as always but not really expecting her to be straightforward in a topic like that.

"tzuyu.." Nayeon whispered.

"it's okay, Nayeon. No, tzuyu. I don't have a girlfriend" hyungsik looked over to Sana, "I have more important things to handle at the moment"

Sana felt like he was talking about her but just like always, she doesn't have a clue what's going on. None of them do.

They finally reached the house. Their nervousness just went 📈📈📈

"just be yourself" hyungsik said as he lead the girls into a room.

"take a seat, girls. This idiot running late again" Hyungsik sighed.

They tried to get as comfy as they could so that they won't exactly embarrassed themselves later on.

The door suddenly burst open.

"ah, you're finally here. Everyone, this is Park Chanyeol. He is also Jihyo's brother" Hyungsik introduced him.

Sana was strucked. The man that has been so called 'stalking' them was her girlfriend's brother.

"hello, ladies. I'm the second brother. I guess you already met hyung" Chanyeol patted Hyungsik's back as he laughed.

"he's scary but cute" Nayeon whispered.

"so jihyo is the youngest? So cutee~" Chaeyoung said.

"she really is the cutest" Chanyeol smiled, showing his adorable smile.

"Mr Park and Jihyo are having a meeting right now. So we'll just have to wait" Hyungsik said.

"c'mon, where's the fun? Anyone wants to go bowling while waiting? Dad and Jihyo won't end till 2 hours so we'll just play for 1 hour. My treat" Chanyeol offered and they agreed.

"wait, what about our suits?" Nayeon ask.

"don't worry, I have more spare clothes. Mostly Jihyo's. You can use hers"