Where are we?

Kion was lying down relaxing on his rock after Simba said they could have a relaxing day. Beshte went to the watering hole, Ono went on a small relaxing flight, Fuli went to her parents to see how they are in awhile and lasty my bestfriend Bunga went to Hakuna Matata Falls to Uncle Timon and Pumba.

Not long after his so called  relxing day, his sister came in looking for his brother. She seemed little on edge and Kion asked what's wrong.

"Kion... have you ever wondered about Grandfather Mufasa? I mean we talk to him but that's only when we need advice or something." Kiara said.

"You mean like if Grandfather Mufasa didn't die and we could talk as much as we like to him? I guess but there's no changing past is there?"

" *short laugh* Alright I know but you should probably clean up the cave. It's really dusty and everything."

"Why would I do that when Dad said to me and the Guard to take a break? Why would I have to clean up the cave? Isn't it you know... pointless?"

"Nothing's pointless if you put your mind into it. And I know what Dad said but you have to take care of the cave for the next generation of the Lion Guard. Almost like what Scar kinda did."

"Ugh I think there is no other way so I'll do it. Only for you but after that I deserve another day of rest and relaxation." Kion said.

Kion and Kiara have been cleaning the cave up while they were doing so they found a secret cave under Kions rock in which...uhm..well... they went in out of curiosity.

"Wow this is under your rock Kion?!" Kiara said amazed at what they found.

"Yeah it looks like the Great Kings and Queens of the past and there cubs and-" Kion stopped when he and Kiara came across a painting with there father and Grandfather in it.

"Wow look at Dad he's so young and carefree and- is that Mom with him?" Kiara questioned.

"Huh seems like it. Why is this all down here and not up in the Lair?" Kion answered but cane with another question.

"Yeah but this one seems really dusty." Said Kiara before rubbing off the dust and so did Kion. After that they both were coughing alot because of all the dust.

"How was that much dust on one painting- hey Kion?"

"Yeah sis?"

"What's that on the right of Grandfather Mufasa?" Kiara said.

Kion replied with "I don't know" and him and Kiara both we're sucked in from a whirlpool.

"KIARA!!" yelled Kion to his siter.

"KION!!" yelled Kiara back.

It happened way too quickly and before they knew it they were in an area at a cave further away from the Pride Rock.

Kiara woke up and saw her brother lying down still unconscious. She shook him up to see if he would wake up and he did. Although she looked outside and saw alot of animal's gathering up top of Prids Rock.

"Uggh Kiara where are we?" Kion questioned.

"I have no clue little bro."

And that's the end of the chapter took my awhile to do so but I got to it eventually and now I actually want you all to pick something. Should I continue this way of the story or should I change this style and use my own? Anyways I hope you liked this new book and chapter and I'll see you all next time byeeeee.