• f o u r •

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

❁ ❀ ❁

I walked into the bathroom then suddenly I wasn't in the bathroom. I was in some alleyway. I felt different too...I felt taller. This must be an older version of me.

"H-Hello..." I called out but didn't get a response.

Walking along the dark abandoned alleyway, my heart was racing and my palms were feeling sweaty.

They say that there's always light at the end of the tunnel, well not in this dimension.

"AaAaAaAaAAAhhHHhh!"

I screamed in fear and desperation.

There was a boy...no a young man eating a person. I had never experienced cannibalism so I was shocked.

The guy with white hair looked at me, he had a "smiling mask" and an eye patch, revealing his grey eye. His mouth was smudged and dripping with blood.

-

The older tangerine's eyes rolled to the back of her hair before she fell back into the cold hard concrete. As she lay there limp and unconscious, little did she know that a certain half-ghoul had taken an interest toward her?

He had already finished his meal so he went over to observe this young woman. She had the most refined features. From her freckles that were plastered on her face like constellations to her soft and succulent-looking lips. Her long wild untamed hair complemented her well.

Though the young man had changed he still couldn't bring himself to just leave this beautiful specimen lying around here for some unruly and ungodly people to take advantage of. Not that he considered himself to be well-mannered and a saint. He knew that he was going to regret it later so he mustered up his courage and slung her over his shoulder.

-

His mom died, he died on the inside. He was tortured both physically and mentally daily. All that was heard was the sound of his screeches as he screamed in agonizing pain. Floor drenched in blood, no one to help him, all alone in the dark, no one to talk to except for the voice that drove him to insanity.

The cause of the situation he was in...all because he liked the wrong girl...only for her to die and now become a part of him. Nails turned black due to his fingers being cut if daily only to grow back almost instantly. Hair turned white most probably due to overthinking and stress.