• s e v e n •

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬

I'm a boy a real real boyI'm a boy a real cool boy

I'm a boy a real cool boy

I finally turned into a guy, older me looks so cool! I have an undercut and piercings, not to mention I'm taller too. Like really tall!

"Guy's, look at me, I'm super tall and cool!" I beamed at them.

-

𝐀𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢

'we have to protect this innocent boy no matter what, he's ours and ours only.'

-

𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚

Coach said that the training camp will be at Fukurodani Academy. I'm so excited to meet one of the top five aces... Bokuto Kōtarō. I hope I make lots of friends, I'm still on edge about seeing my old team again but I've got my new team to back me up. They probably won't recognize me, but I'm sure Sugawara will. I am his child and he is my mom. And mother's always recognize their children.

As I walked into the gym the whole of Seijoh was guarding me like I was the president or some Prime Minister. Well some of them couldn't even hide me because I was that tall.

I spotted my bestest friend in the world, so I broke through their protective wall and dashed full speed ahead to the boy plying with a pc.

"Kenma!" I shouted as I pounced onto him as if he was my prey. I tackled him onto the ground since I was bigger than him. Of course I caught a lot of attention, how'd I know? Well the whole gym fell into an uncomfortable silence.

"Shōyō?" He said in utter confusion, then his face went a light shade of pink. I looked down at our position and might I just say my face was redder then blood itself.

For some reason I had pinned his wrists on the side of his head and had my knee in between his legs, on top of that our faces were inches apart. If I wanted to, I could have gave him a peck on the lips.

I jolted back as fast as lightning. "Kenma it's been far too long since I last saw you!" I said trying to lessen the shocked and uncomfortable tension in the room.

"Yeah, I guess so Shōyō." He said getting up onto his feet.

"Hinata, is that really you?" I looked behind me and saw my mom.

"Mama I missed you so much!" I said while giving Sugawara a big hug.

"Where have you been, you completely ghosted us!" He scolded me like a naughty child.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on here!" A owl looking guy asked.

"Can't you see I'm having a moment with my son." My mom chided.