• o n e •

𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞

Everyone was tired and hungry after practice but they didn't have money on them to buy a snack specifically meat buns

Everyone was tired and hungry after practice but they didn't have money on them to buy a snack specifically meat buns. Hinata and Kageyama walked home together as usual until they came to a stop at which they departed. As Hinata was making his way home, some shady-looking guy wearing a black long coat with what looked like Leorio's circle-shaped glasses walked up to him. "Hey kid you hungry?" Instead of Hinata answering his stomach did with a grumble.

Grrrrrrrwwwwlrr

"I guess that answers my question, anyway here's a meat bun kiddo." It was as if Hinata's appetite was doing all the thinking because he snatched the meat bun from *Leorio's* hand and munched it down. When he finished the delicious bun he looked for the guy who gave it to him but he just disappeared leaving a puff of blue smoke. He walked home feeling satisfied with what he had just munched on.

When he got home he was greeted by his adorable little sister Natsu. "Nii-chan how was practice today?" Hinata giggled at his little sister's adorableness and ruffled her orange hair. "Practice was great Natsu, I'm really tired though so can you let your Nii-chan rest all little, huh?" She smiled from ear to ear. "Of course you can rest silly!" He smiled back then made his way upstairs then went to his mom's room to greet her. "Hello, mom how was your day?" She looked up from the book that's she was reading and smiled at her son then gestured for him to sit next to her so he did. "My day was great Shō." Her expression then changed, she looked nervous. "What's wrong mom? Did I do something to upset you?" She waved he hands around then scratched the back of her neck. "Look Shōyō I got a great job opportunity, but it's further away from Karasuno High and closer to Aoba Johsai so we'd have to move."

A mixture of shock, anger, and sadness was written on the poor tangerine's face. But he knew that his mom had been working hard to get a promotion so him being the kind-hearted person he is agreed to it. "It okay mom we can move, I know you've been working hard for a promotion and this is your shot." She looked at the boy with happiness in her eyes." Thank you Shō, I'm sure you'll make friends at Aoba Johsai." Hinata put on a fake smile and walked out of the room.

Thoughts clouded his mind even though he was trying to get rid of them and just rest.

I hope they won't be mad at me. Kageyama is going to be furious and pull at my hair. I'm gonna miss Noya and Tanaka senpai. Suga mama uh I mean Sugawara is going to cry and so will I, at least Dadchi will be there for mom. I'm sure Tsuki will be happy but I'll miss his salty personality. Ugh, I'm going to miss everyone.

Baby Tangerine slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

Hinata woke up with a feeling of euphoria for some reason he just felt really happy and light-headed (my innocent boy is high as shit). He got out of bed, took a shower then got dressed. He slowly made his way down the flight of stairs. Everyone was still asleep so he just ate a slice of toast with butter then left for school.