New Years!

Happy new year everyone. Sorry this is a little late, I wanted to write a New Years oneshot but I have no idea what to do so enjoy whatever I have written.

Henry p.o.v

It was New Year's Eve and the kids were super excited for the new year. They planned to watch movies all night and eat snacks. William and I agreed to let them do what they wanted but they had to be quiet cause William and I would actually be going to sleep.

Elizabeth p.o.v

Me and Michael were out shopping getting snacks and some new movies for our "New Years movie marathon" that we were doing. We got a bunch of chips and popcorn, we got some pop and cookies too. We decided to get a energy drink for everyone so we could make sure to stay up all night.
"What if we just get a box of Monster Liz?"
"Sure! That would work. You can drink it right? With your whole 'no organs' thing?"
"Yes Liz, I can drink liquid as long as I take small sips."
"Alright, let's pay and go home." (Wow they paid! Jkjk)

Shortly we got home and dad greeted us at the door, Michael started to rot a lot and he was getting weak so dad took the bags from him.

//Couple hours later (11:37 pm) \\

William p.o.v

The kids, Henry and I just finished a movie  and then we put the countdown on the TV and we're waiting, we all just sat and talked while we waited for the countdown to get closer to midnight.

// Time skip 11:56 pm \\

C.C pointed out the time and we all started to pay attention to the TV. Liz and Charlie had little confetti poppers and Mike had a party favour (the thingy where when you blow it makes a funny noise and shoots forward unrolling) the time was now 11:59 and the one minute timer was counting down.

"Ten!"
"Nine!"
"Eight!"
"Seven!"
"Six!"
"Five!"
"Four!"
"Three!"
"Two!"
"ONE!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted, Liz and Charlie popped their little confetti poppers and Mike blew into his party favour.

// Time skip again 12:13 \\

Henry p.o.v

"Okay you guys, William and I are gonna go to sleep now, make sure to be quiet and don't have the TV insanely loud."
"We won't be loud and we'll keep the Tv low papa." C.C said

William and I headed upstairs to our room, we walked in and quickly got changed into pjs. I crawled into bed while William was walking over to his desk,
"Will. Come sleep I know you need it. You don't need to work right now."
"But Hen I have one more page to do!"
"Too bad come sleep with me."
That was enough to get William to come into bed. He laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arm around him and we fell asleep peacefully.

End.

// wow that turned into Helliam fluff at the end.