A sub's first

The Dom's eyes gazed over the sub's small frame. "You look so pitiful right now. Such a dumb slut for me. The Dom reached down, grabbing the sub by the hair. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, slut. I can see the wetness forming under you. You really get turned on by me treating you like the little whore you are."

It wasn't the first time the sub had sex, oh no, it was the first time they had experienced something as intense as this. They loved their master to death, but right now they were starting to get overwhelmed. Their lips trembled to get out the safe word, but they couldn't build up the courage.

Something clicked in the Dom's eyes, they leaned down to hug the sub. "I'm so sorry, you should have said something, it's not your fault. Can you try to tell me next time, baby? I know it's hard. But just try for me? Okay?" The Dom asked, ever so softly. Their fingertips grazed against the sub's skin, brushing their hair out of their face. "You alright baby?"

The sub looked away for a few moments, before nodding. "Thank you for stopping, I was nervous you wouldn't." They muttered out, their eyes still never lying on the dom. "Can I get cuddles, sir?" They said in a slightly somber voice.

"Hey hey, you don't have to call me sir when we're not in a scene. The Dom's hands rested under the sub's thighs, picking them up ever so softly. "Let's go make you some hot choccy!" The Dom whispered in the sub's ear, placing them down on the bed softly. "I love you, however, I will return with your hot choccy, would you like me to draw you a small bath while you wait?" The dominant asked softly.

The dominant pressed their lips against the sub's forehead, petting their head softly. "What type of hot chocolate would you like?"

"Peppermint, please."

"Of course, princess!" The dominant said, leaving the room for around five minutes. He came back with a towel and a cup of hot choccy.

"Hot chocolate for the lady, and a towel for you to cover yourself. You being comfortable is what matters most!" He rasped out, his eyes looking everywhere but the sub's body.

The submissive stood as she took the towel, wrapping it around her body. It fit around her skin like a glove. "You didn't have to do all of this for me."

"I did have to! It's nothing special, just me making sure you feel safe."