CNC: Cookies and a sub creaming

CNC WARNING: Please be careful when reading.

The dom entered the doorway, the door slamming behind them. Their heavy footsteps went through the hardwood floors. "Where's my little whore." They asked aloud, going into their bedroom for a moment to get a belt. The sub scurried to meet the dom, "Here daddy, are you okay?"

The dom's fingers quickly wrapping around the throat of the submissive. "There you are, whore." The dominant growled out. The dom took the sub by the hand, pulling them along into the basement. Their hand slapped against the sub's skin. "You're such a fucking slut."

The dominant took the sub's wrists into his hands, a length of rope being in his grasp. "S-Stop babe." But their eyes held no fear, and it wasn't the safe word. The rope bonded their hands and ankles together. "You're going to take all of me, and thank me in the end, you whore.

A bandanna wrapped around the sub's eyes, taking away their main sense. The sub was tied down once more, this time they were tied to the bed. Their legs were opened as the dominant got between their legs. "Remember the safe word, baby." They growled out.

The dominant pulled away the cloth impeding on their ability to enter them. With one rough thrust the sub was a moaning mess. Their eyes rolled back into their eye sockets. With every rough thrust they let out a moan. "D-Daddy, please, stop, j-just talk to me!"

The dom's grip tightened around the sub's throat. He groaned out as he hit the sub's g-spot roughly. Relieving all his pent up stress and anger out on title you. "D-Daddy, p-please." The submissive moaned out as they turned their head to the side. They tried to hide their blush.

They would resist their deepest desires with every ounce of their being. However their eyes would reveal their every need. Growing moist and dripping ecstasy, their younger would roll out of their mouth. "D-Daddy." They groaned, whining softly against them. "Thank you, master."