Pleasure and PAIN

~Time skip since last chapter~
Sonia's POV
I saw Jordan and Tom walking out of the mine. I need to warn Jordan. And some how get him away from Tom. Cuz tom will screw it up. About 5 minutes later Jordan was walking back into the mine. Perfect.
Sonja: "Hey Jordan!"

Sparklez: "Hi. What ya need?"

Sonja: " I need to tell you something. But don't tell Tom"

Sparklez: "Uh okay...?"

Sonja: "Mian-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain in my head. I fell to the ground. My tail wrapped around me.

Sparklez: "OMG SONJA!!! ARE YOU OKAY!? IM GONNA GET TUCKER!"

Sonja: "P-please don't get tucker"

Sparklez:"I'm going to get him stay here"

Sonja: "It's not like I have a choice.

Then a blacked out. All I saw was black. Then Mianite and Dianite appeared in that blackness.

Mianite: "Sonja, Sonja, Sonja.I warned you not to tell sparklez.

Dianite: "We will give you one more chance"

Then all that blackness went away. I was snapped back into reality. Sparklez was shacking me. Tucker and Tom were standing behind the priest. And the priest was right next to me.
Priest: "Sonja, are you okay?"

Sonja: "Yeah im fine. Where's tucker?"

Sparklez: "Right there." *points at tucker*

Sonja: "And why aren't you over here worried about me!?

Tucker: "Oh you know why"

Sonja: "Really!? I f*****g hate you!"

Sparklez reached out a hand to help me up. After he helped me up I grabbed Tucker's wrist. Slapped him in the face. And dragged him to the mianite temple. Me, mianite, and Tucker are gonna have a little chat about killing Jordan and about how Tucker is being a d-bag.
Toms POV
Well that was scary. Me and Jordan walked back to his house. It was an awkward silence. Suddenly next thing I know I'm pinned against a trees , that was not that far from the house. By, JORDAN!?! We crashed are lips together. I picked him up in a bridal fashion. I carried him into the house and laid him on the bed. I jumped on top of him and kissed him. I licked his lips begging for the entrance. He eventually opened his mouth. My tongue explored his mouth. I parted from him and slid his shirt off. I kissed down his chest. He moaned. I slid his pants off. We both knew where this was going.
~~Time skip~~ (yeah they did it 👉👌. I don't write smut scenes but if you want me to tell me)
Jordan's POV
That hurt. But it felt amazing. So I hope no One heard me scream out of pleasure and pain. Tom seemed to enjoy it. Well of course he did. He wasn't me. After he fell asleep I put my clothes back on. I crawled back in to the bed. Tom wrapped his arm around me. Damn¡t. He was awake. "You enjoyed that?" He whispered into my ear. "Well, it kinda hurt, but it felt amazing." I replied. He chuckled softly. He pulled me closer. We both fell asleep.
Sonia's POV (Mid conversation)
Mianite: "ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU WILL PAY TOMORROW! EVERYONE WILL"

Tucker: "What do you mean!? it was Sonja"

Sonja: "Thanks a lot tucker. I love you to b¡tch.

Mianite: "It doesn't matter! You can warn Tom and Sparklez that tomorrow will be the last time they see sun light. And no respawn"

Sonja: "WAIT SO YOUR JUST GONNA KILL US!?"

Mianite:"Yes."

Tucker: "You couldn't sugar coat it?!"

Mianite: "It's the truth. Say good bye."

Sonja: "YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO ANYTHING!! AND IF IM GOING TO LEAVE THIS WORLD, IM DUMPING YOU TUCKER!"

Tucker: "What ever. I don't care. The worlds gonna end tomorrow."

Sonja: "You really are a f*****g d¡ck."

I stormed out of the building. My heart is broken. Did Tucker just say that. Did mianite just say that!?

I walked Jordan's house to warn them about what was going to happen. When I walked in it kinda creeped me out. Tom hand no shirt on and his arms were wrapped around Jordan. Tom was asleep. Jordan slowly pushed Tom off of him and jumped out of bed. He was bright red.
Jordan: "Uh hi s-Sonja."

Sonja: "TOM!"

Tom: "AHAHAAHAHAGAHA"

Sonja: "It's just me."

Tom: "Well good f*****g morning to you to."

Tom threw his shirt on and jumped outta bed. Both of them looked at me. Tears started to roll down my face. I pulled both of them into a hug.

Tom: "Are you actually touching me!?

Sonja: "Yes"

Tom: "But you hate me"

Sonja: "Yes but I'm never gonna see any of you again"

Sparklez: "WHY WHY!!

Sonja: "And your never gonna see Tom or Tucker or me."

Tom: "Elaborate!"

Sonja: "Mianite is planning to destroy the realm of mianite and he will kill us all."

Sparklez: "WHAT!!!!?"

Tom: "And I thought Dianite was bad"

Sonja: "He said prepare the best you can and live the longest you can. But that we survive.

Sparklez: "WHAT!!!!

Tom: "WHAT WHAT WHAT!?"

Sparklez: "What about Tucker"

Sonja: "He can rot in hell"

Sparklez: "Uh okay?

Sonja: "Yea I dumped his ass."

Tom: "So we have to get enchants, good enchants?"

Sonja: "The most powerful things we have.

Toms POV
I'm so scared right now. Jordan went to go look for diamonds . Then something came to me. Why can't we spawn back in?

Tom: "Wait! We're doing this for nothing!?

Sonja: "What are you talking about!?

Tom: "We can respawn!"

Sonja: "No, we can't"

Tom: "Well there goes that idea..."

Tom: "Sonja,"

Sonja: "Yeah?"

Tom: "If anything happens to me, will you take care of Sparklez?"

Sonja: "Are you his mom now?"

Tom: "Nah. Just make sure he don't kill him self or something."

Sonja: "Fine. But he ain't gonna let anything happen."

Tom: "Still!"

Jordan walked back into the house. He had 16 diamonds. I actually don't know why we got more. I guess for back up.