Chapter 9 - sharing cigarettes

Heyyyyy.

Happy new year babiesss.

Harry started the new year right.

My besties got some MOVESSS!!!!

Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter! Its definitely one of my favourites so far.

Ly lots <3

CHERRY FLAVOURED - THE NBHD

***

Bailey

1 week later-

Today was monday the 30th of April and this could possibly be the busiest week of my life.

Today i have my last meeting with gucci for the met gala and im trying on my dress for the final touches. The next time i wear it will be on the actual day!

Tomorrow i have a runway with Dior where i will be modelling some of their spring collection.

On Wednesday Micheal got me a job with some other models to be in a music video shoot of sorts. I haven't found out whose yet because i have been so busy and stressed i cant even bring myself to talk to michael because hes being a prick recently.

Then Thursday im in a few meetings about being a part of a few savagexfenty shoots along with some other celebrities.

On friday im finally seeing some friends again because ive just been ignoring human contact since that night out with harry and it isnt healthy at all.

Then on Saturday ive got a usual dog walk with me, bruno, Emilie and max.

Then Sunday i have a day at home but all day i will be working on skin care and workouts so i look 'presentable' for the met. Well thats how Michael puts it anyway.

Then finally on Monday 6th may i have the biggest day of my life so far. The met gala. And im shitting myself.

6hrs later

"Thank you guys" i say waving goodbye to the stylists and Gucci team that helped with my last fitting today, "see you all on Monday" I finish with a warm smile and they all give me one in return along with some goodbyes.

I open the doors to leave the studio that i was in and suddenly feel the cold on my legs since i was wearing a small skirt with vans.

I thought it would be the easiest the change in and out of.

I reach into my bag and pull out a pack of Marlboro golds and take one from inside.

I bring the filter to my lips so i can have a free hand again and then i look in my bag, which is on my shoulder, for my lighter.

All of a sudden i feel my cigarette leave my lips and I realised it must've fallen from my mouth.

"Fucking idiot" i close my eyes and tilt my head back to the sky huffing to myself.

I look back down to the floor to go and pick it up but when i look down i dint see anything other than a pair of black running shoes.

I jump a little not expecting to see feet where I thought i dropped my cigarette and when i look up im met with a jade stare.

"Hey" he says in a quiet voice smirking at me. He then lifts his hand up to show me my cancer stick in between his middle and forefinger. "Looking for this?" He says smugly.