Chapter 3 - reunion

Hello everyone.
I usually dont put songs on my chapters but while i was writing this is was listening to the devils advocate by the nbhd and thats what i now imagine is playing in the restaurant that Bailey walks into.

DEVILD ADVOCATE- NBHD

Also i know the table in the photo looks a bit sinister. Buuuttt its a gucci fashion meeting what did you expect! BAHAHHAHAH

Anyway Thats all from me. I hope you enjoy it :)

***

Im with max right now on the way to the restaurant. Im so scared im actually pissed at my brain for making me scared of literally everything and anything.

Somedays im too scared to make a phone call to the doctor or order food to my house.

The minutes prior to getting into the car was spent with me rushing around my house with my friend emilie finding my jewellery and the outfit my stylist gave me the other week.

Emilie is definitely my closest friend and happens to be my nail tech. And god forbid i leave the house without my nails done nowadays. And Shame on me if i do!

But in all honesty i love getting my nails done but only because its her doing them. Her and max are definitely the nicest people ive ever met. I definitely don't deserve them.

She did my nails. Just something simple because we were running so late and i dont like the thought of michael screaming at me later tonight.

If im being honest the only thing that makes me feel a tiny bit of happiness at the moment is wearing nice clothes and having my nails done. I dont know it just makes me feel happy and like im finally doing something useful.

When in reality im doing absolutely nothing so its kind of stupid.
I put rings and most of my gold jewellery. The more the better in my eyes.

The dress that was chosen for me to wear is a beautiful silk orange colour thats quite long which im great full for because tonight is a cold one. I paired it with some white shoes because i really didn't feel like wearing heels tonight.

Something ive always been insecure about is my height. I would've thought going into modelling i would feel more welcome and less alone. I dont know why that hasn't worked for me.