Authors note

Authors note:
I just want to start off and say this is completely just for fun. I am simply doing this because I want to. That meaning that it is definitely not going to the best, and I don't see this getting any attention. Please do not yell at me or criticize me so much that it crosses a line. Although I am open to corrections/ ideas. If you have a rule that you would want me to add, please don't hesitate to say so anywhere throughout the story. I will credits you as well.

Schedule/updates:
As there isn't a official schedule for updates I will try to update as frequently as I can. I'm going to be going into high school soon(yup I'm in 8th grade) so school is a pain in the... another word for butt(thinking of you Azalea) so I can't promise everyday updates or lengthy ones either. But please bear with me haha.
Credits: this whole thing is just an idea spinning of of an amazing book called Lilah, which you will need to read first in order to understand what this is. Please check it out as it is a really great book. (I'll put it in my public reading list so you can find it)

I am looking forward to writing this and going through this journey with all of you :)
( I am so sorry if any of that sounded weird- I'm just gonna stop now)