Azalea's rules #2

A.n:
Ok so I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in quite a bit. Schools been a real pain and I'm graduating soon,so having to choose what I want to do next with school is annoying. But anyways, I wanted to thank you all for 200+ views!! I only thought that this would get like 5 views let alone 200. It really means a lot to me :)
Enjoy :))
16.) Have milkshakes with Grey every Friday.

17.) Make Grey pay for milkshakes

18.) Bite lip to annoy Grey

19.) Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and admire how much of a bad b-word you are.

20.) Look at yourself in the mirror every night and give yourself a high five.

21.) Throw a pillow at Grey every-time he's sleeping on the couch.

22.) Throw a pillow at Grey every-time he annoys you.

23.) When at a restaurant get Grey a sweet tea.

24.) Never forget to get Grey's favorite coffee.

25.) Make sure Grey eats enough(if not more) when at a restaurant.

26.) Don't ever say pee or piss, only say tinkle.
(Idea from @marissasos16 )

27.)  Don't let anyone in your presence say those bad words.

28.) Throw a pillow at anyone if they say piss or pee.

29.) Watch movies from illegal websites because Netflix costs to much.
(I saw @powerpuff1448 comment in the first part, and thought of this).

30.) Don't tell Grey because he might arrest you(I hope not)

31.) Don't go on illegal websites using Grey's computer.

32.) Practice you're CIA moves at least 6 times a week( gotta know how to fight the bad guys.... and gals)

33.) Charge Grey for lap dances to get that bag(I'm a pimp I know ;) )

Ok that's all that I have for this one. Again thank you so much for 200+ views. I would never make it this far without all of you!!

On a side note, I also actually write stories/novels and poems. I'm thinking that I should start uploading some poems or story's. Is that a good idea/would you guys read them?

Question of the day:
What is your favorite coffe/tea?
And don't forget to say hi if you want.(no pressure :)
Please don't forget to vote and follow, as it helps me as a new writer.