An oops happened

Azura sighed looking at the potions on her desk. She was trying to make a Night Vision potion but she had done something wrong, now she was trying to figure out what she had messed up. The potion was supposed to be dark blue but it was sky blue and she had no idea why. She had picked up the weird potion and started to eye it closely when suddenly Rain burst into her lab without knocking. "AZURA-" Rain was cut off by shatter off glass and a very bright light. 

"Ow- what in the nether horde-" Rain was cut off by a small whimper and he when he looked over where he had heard the whimper come from. There was a lab coat on the floor covered in a sky blue liquid and something was moving around in it but it seem to be either stuck or not strong enough to get the lad coat off of it. Rain stared at it for a few minutes unsure of what to do until a loud crying sound came from the coat. Rain quickly moved over to the lab coat and pulled the coat off of whatever was crying.

Underneath the coat was a small baby that looked to be at least two or so years old. The baby had goggles that were obviously too big for the baby, the baby had blue eyes, and short blue hair. "Rawn!!" The baby said reaching her little fists up to try and grab him. "A-Azura...?" Rain stuttered. 'I'm so dead' Rain thought picking Azura up off the floor. "Rawn Rawn!!" Azura chatted  grabbing his hair. "Patrick's gonna kill me" Rain said watching her play with his hair. "Patty cake!!" Azura said before she started to try and eat his hair. Rain tried to pull her away but she had a very good grip on his hair. Rain sighed and just set her on his head, got up, and walked out of the lab and started to head towards Stella's house.

"Stella!!" Rain yelled knocking on Stella's door. "Coming Coming" he heard Stella yell at him but he keep knock to annoy her anyway with one hand and held Azura who was still on his head with the other. "Okay Okay!!" Stella yelled as she swung the door open. "What do you- Rain!? Why-" Stella was cut off when she say the small baby on his head trying to eat his hair. "Before you asked it's Azura and I don't know what happened" Rain said before she could start getting any ideas. "Can you help...?" Rain asked. "Yes, come in" Stella opened the door wider for him. Rain walked in and walked over to her couch and tried again to get baby Azura off his head. "So what exactly happened?" Stella asked as she walked over to her spell books. "Well I came into her lab and then the next thing I know is there's a bright light and now she's a baby" Rain answered. Rain was finally able to get Azura off of his head and now she was staring over at Stella curiously. 

(I'm so sorry for how cringy it is, I will fix it later I'm just too tried Rn)

To Be Continued