Blow up and run

Darryl stood behind Grandma Crystal, she said her name was who was still holding little Azura. "Just give both of them to us than we can go our separate ways" Darryl said as he took a step closer to Crystal. "Wait I thought we were just here for Azura?" Dexter whispered yelled. "Shhhh- she seem nice and I highly doubt we're getting Azura away from her before you now what happens" Darryl hushed her. "And what if we don't-" "then I hit you with a polw" Azura cut of Kralos pointing a pole at him. "Where did you get that form?!?!" Darryl questioned. "Oh- I gave it to her" Crystal said rubbing her head. "Now how about me and my new granddaughter go with them and no one gets hurt" Crystal said walking backwards towards Darryl and Dexter. "Yeah!- who are you and why are you calling my sister your granddaughter.... am I your granddaughter too...?" Dexter question Crystal once she was close enough so Kralos or Hogworth couldn't hear her. "I'll explain once we get out of here" Crystal said.

After a few minutes of glaring at each other the kingdom suddenly shook. "WHATS HAPPENING" Kralos demanded. "Time to go!" Darryl yelled pulling his gun up. Kralos pushed Hogworth to the side letting the bullets skin his armor. Once they were out of the way Darryl, Dexter, and Crystal ran out the door and through the halls.

"What is happening!!" Crystal yelled. "Bombs" Dexter only said but Crystal quickly understood. They ran quickly to a portal. "Wait! how do we know this won't send us to another part of the Nether" Crystal asked glancing to see if anyone was following them but it seemed mostly everyone was focused on the bombs. "Because we made it now let's go!" Darryl yelled and shoved Dexter and Crystal through then jumped through himself.

The first part of the plan was complete but now they had a new part of the plan... see if Crystal isn't trying to trick them and if she's not how were they gonna protect her from Frostbourne.