Nice lady

Darryl and Dexter were ready to go three hours before midnight. So to pass the time they discussed plans on how they were going to get in and out of the Nether with Azura.

"Maybe we could try to tunnel in!" Dexter said. Darryl stared at her for a few seconds trying to figure out if she was serious. "Or not" she mumbled when she noticed him staring. "I... was thinking that we could just sneak in and then blow our way out when we find Azura...?" Darryl said while shrugging his shoulders. "...tunneling sounds funner" Dexter  mumble. Darryl sighed, patted her head and said "maybe while tunnel out" which earned a happy squeak from Dexter.

Four hours later and Back with the sassy 5 year old- I mean Azura
Azura groaned. Her head was pounding and it was so hot wherever she was. "Hey she's waking up!" "What's wrong with her skin!?" "Looks like a those Netherbanes skin!" "Aren't they undead though" "that's true!" "ENOUGH!". The last voice boomed loudly over all the others which didn't help her headache. "I think ya scared her Kralos" Azura recognized that voice but her head hurt to much to care. "OI! Back up give her some space and shut up" a female voice order to the others. A gentle hand land on her back and rubbed her back in a cycles motion.

Azura forced her eyes to open and she was immediately greeted by a old female pigmen who was rubbing her back. Azura blinked her eyes a few times to clear the blurriness. She quickly realize that she was in the medical wing of Nether Kingdom and the voice she found familiar was Hogworth- the pig that kidnapped her. "There you go sweetie.. how do you feel?" The female pigmen asked. "Hurt..." Azura mumbled. "Sorry.." Hogworth said awkwardly. "You're not forgiven- my name is Grandma Crystal" Crystal said picking up Azura and cradling her in her arms. "What are you doing she's a prisoner not your granddaughter" Kralos barked at her. "She's also a baby that's surrounded by creatures that murder her own" Crystal glared at Kralos. "Give her here" Kralos order. "No" Crystal protectively hugged Azura to her chest. "Excuse me..." Kralos looked very pissed. He was about to hit her but Hogworth jumped in between them. "Now now now let's calm down- Crystal if this is about Lulu because I it is" Hogworth tried to reach for Azura but Crystal pulled away. Azura was beyond confused but what she did understand was Crystal was protecting her because she lost someone.... she believed. Kralos was about to slice her head off until several of the guards in the room dropped dead with their necks slit open.

"How about both Azura and Grandma Crystal just come with us"