Chapter 2

Hey guys im going to try to upload a chapter everyday but if i dont then sorry!! I have school and homework to do so yea. To all the people who are supporting me in this book thank you I love you guys!! Ok heres chapter 2:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy, me, P.O.V

Okay, wake up lizzy. You dont wanna be late for your first day of school......uggghhh but im so tired *wakes up and looks at the mirror* ewww gross I look like bigfoot.

I got up and scratched the back of my head. I checked the clock and realized it was 7:35. Crap im late for the bus. Now im gonna have to wake up Nina.

I quickly put on some old used up jeans and a blue T-shirt. I put on my black converse and put everything I needed in my so-called backpack. I hung it over my shoulder.

I passed by the bathroom and I suddenly stopped. I took a few steps back and looked in the mirror. I realized that I forgot to brush my hair. I couldnt find the brush so I stroked my fingers through my hair. Even water couldnt fix it. I grabbed my green beanie and put it over my head to cover up the mess. I washed my face. I had dark circles around my eyes but I didnt really care, either way I put a liitle bit of mascara and powder to stop me from looking like a vampire. Im really white by the way.....like really white.... seriously, I guess with my blue eyes I look even whiter. So black circles would me look a bit zombiesh.

I've never really been a girlie girl. I guess im not a tom boy either but I guess im just...normal?

I turned the doorknob to Nina's door but it was locked. Damn it. I called her instead since she always had her phone on her hands even if she was asleep.

"Lizz?" She mumbled.

"Hey Nina my beloved sweet beautiful Hazel-eyed Cutie-"

"What do you want" she interrupted.

"Okay well I-um I kinda missed the bus and well you know my moms sick and my dad left for work and its my first day of school so i really dont wanna be late....can you drive me over there??" I asked with a cute smile that she couldnt even see.

"Lizzzz!" She said with a touch of annoyance I could hear in her voice through the phone.

"Pretty please?!" I asked with a hopeful sound in my voice.

I heard the doorknob unlock. She sighed and said," get in the car."

"I love you!"

"Shutup"

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I got to school and i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and yelled,"Ally!!!!"

My other best friend Ally was in Russia for summer break so we couldnt hang out. We still talked on the phone though. Well rarely.

"Oh my god!! Lizzy!!! Hi!! I missed you so much!!!"

"Me too!, hey you look different... and did you get taller?" I asked with a weird look on my face. She used to be shorter than me.

"Nope! Im wearing these soups adorbs high heels!"

Well that explains that.

".. and I also got side bangs and let my hair grow out"