Chapter 4

A month had passed since my mother had died, and trust me, it wasn't easy letting her go...but I eventually did and moved on to live my stupid boring life. Ofcourse there is that thing between Alec and me. From the corner of my eye I can always see him staring at me and always smiles at me. I know that he likes me and he knows that I like him too but we just haven't made it...official.

I put my books in my locker as I suddenly hear a voice behind me. "Hey" says Alec as he puts his hands in his pocket. "Hi" I smiled while feeling butterflies in my stomach. "Hey, so I wanted to ask you if you maybe......could ask Ally out on a date for me? I know its kinda weird but im actually embarresed." He said with a chuckle.

Right there on that spot I felt like my heart could easily just break into a thousand pieces and the dust that was left could just fly away. And this is why I dont let myself fall inlove with someone.

I suddenlt had the urge to punch him. And I did.....in my imagination. Why would he do that. Make me believe that someone actually liked me. Urrrgg!! That Idiot! Well it is my fault, im the one who thought that he liked me, but who can blame me I mean, he would always flirt with me, only me.

"Uhhh sure.." I said as I felt the awkwardness was slowly entering between him and me. "Thanks! He said as he walked away.

I grabbed a book and smashed it on my head. "Wooow, whats up with you" asked Ally. "Oh nothing, I just....forgot to study for the test." I said as I pointed to the book I stupidly smashed my head in. "Ohh." She looked at me with suspicion. "Hey, umm Alec told me to ask you out for him so uhh, yes or no?...." I told her because she deserved to know, after all she doesn't know I like him...liked actually, now I just feel like killing him but those green eyes are preventing me, they're filled with warmth that I cannot stand.

"Really!? Oh my god..."

"So are you going to say yes oorrr.."

"Hell yeah, he's freaking hot."

"I thought you were supposed to like somebody because of their personality" I raised an eyebrow.

"Well that too" she said with an expression saying, duhh. "Ok how do I look?" She said with a smile.

To be honest, im actually kinda jelous of her. She has perfectly wavy hair and brown eyes with brunette hair. All the boys chase after her, I mean she's really pretty.

"Good" I said with a fake smile.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just have a headache.. thats all." I lied.

"I think you smashed your head too strong" she said as she chuckled.

She fixed her hair and walked over to Alec. I eyed them, trying to see how they were acting. Alec with his back on the lockers and Ally leaning on one knee and twisting her fingers through her hair. I rolled my eyes at them as Jack leaned beside me, " you ok? I know you like Alec." He asked with a smirk. "Liked" I corrected. "Why do you even like him he's not handsome. Well not more hansome than me. Plus he's stupid and...stupid."

"Are you jealous?" I asked as I grinned. "Nooo..why would I?"

~~~~*~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

To be honest, I was a little jealous, and I dont even know why. Its not like I like her or anything its just that I guess im over protective.

"...and I'll be alright, I thought he liked me, but apparently not sooo I mean why would he like me...there's nothing anybody could like about me." She assumed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Your hot-" she snorted. "- and funny and the funnest person you could hang around with. Plus your very talented." I could see her blushing.

All of those things were true, I wasn't doing that to make her feel good or anything.

"Whatever, I gotta go to P.E." she said as she took out her gym clothes from her locker. "You just want to avoid the fact that people actually think your pretty!" I said as I laughed. "Shutup" she smirked.

That had to be the cutest smirk I had ever seen.....wait what? Did I just think that?

She started talking but I trailed off as I stared at this hot girl. Lizzy saw me staring at her so she slapped me in the shoulder. "Are you even listening to me!? Stop staring at Becky!!" She yelled. "Oh thats her name? Oh thanks then, ima take advantage of that." I said as I started to walk over to Becky.

In the corner of my eye I could see Lizzy rolling her eyes like always.

Lizzy P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that guy. Next thing you know he's making out with her. Uggghh. I hate it when he does that. Bllaaahhh.