chapter 6

"Yeah? Haha so do you! Oh come on you have gorgeous eyes!! Well mine are just brown. Awww your so sweet Alec!"

I moved my mouth pretending to be Ally as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? Ok can you hold on a bit? Ok.....what is your problem??!" She said as she raised her eyebrows. "Wha-what? Uhh nothing wh-what are you talking about" I asked as I scratched the back of my head.

"Are you jealous that I have a boyfriend and you dont-"

"Woow slow down hes not technically your boyfriend I mean-"

"I mean if you want a boyfriend you could just- oh I know I could take you to clubs! Oooo!! I could do your hair too! Make you look hot!-"

" woooah hmmph make me..look hot? So what are you trying to say here, that im not?" I joked while I crossed my arms together.

"No honey you're cute not technically hot, but my job is to well you know make you look hot!!" She smiled like an idiot.

Ouch...that hurt.

"Dude"

"What" she was still smiling. "Your boyfriend..."

"Yeah soo"

"He's still on the phone you know"

"Ohh crap!! Hello? Oh Alec your still there jijiji sorry I was talking to Lizzy. Yeah hmm hahahaha!" She got up from the bed and turned the doorknob and slowly was walking away.

"Ummm Ally?" I called her but she waved her hand.

Now I was all alone in her room. Suddenly I had the urge to go through her stuff, but I didnt. Because im a good friend.....

Ok im not going to lie I did go through her stuff but you know what now that I realize im not her "good friend" im her best friend so yeah. Best friends do that...right?

~*~

"Alex or Chris?"

"Uuummm Chris"

"Whhaaat noo Alex is better." Ally said as she took her social studies book out of her locker.

We were playing would you rather. Ally has a very different taste in guys than me. She is the one thats wrong about guys though ,not me. Just saying.

She closed her locker and there on the other side of the locker was Alec. "Hey Ally, I was wondering if we could go on that second date tonight?"

"There's a second date?"

"Well ofcourse if you dont wanna go then thats fine really-"

"Oh no Alec I mean I thought that we were already boyfriend and girlfriend-"

"Told you" I slightly whispered.

"- you know, but you know what a second date would be great" her smile was filled with flirt and smirks.

"Oh good, and I thought that maybe we could go in a double date?"

"Double date?" She asked puzzled.

"Yeah with lizzy and Jack"

"Aha what?. You do know that Jack and I...we're not dating" I told him as I smiled and laughed at the same time.

"I'll take that date" Jack cut in and winked at me. I elbowed him but grinned too.

"So its a double date pick you guys up tonight at 8" he smiled and walked off before I could say anything.

"Well then, I guess your going to have to look handsome tonight." I told Jack. "What do you mean? I already am" he said showing off. He wasn't wrong though.

"Hey!" I sat next to Alec in the grass to ask him a question.

"Hi Lizzy whats up?" I could see him blushing while feeling shy. "Oh nothing I just wanted to ask you what we are gonna do on the double date-"

"Your not dating Jack?" He interrupted while looking puzzled and looking wanderous at the same time.

"Huh? Umm no we were never dating, we've never even liked each other. Why would you think that?"

"I dunno I guess you guys just seem so close and umm you always wink at each other..."

"Oh no Alec, we do that all the time we're just friends."

"Oh" he said if that answered his question.

Then I started wandering if thats why he didnt ask ME out, because he thought that Jack and me were a thing.

"Can I ask you something?" I said looking down messing with my hands. "Uhh sure" he said as he looked down to meet my eyes.

"Did you ever like me?" He shyly chuckled and answered, "why you ask?" He said whike looking away to prevent from his eyes and mine to meet.

"Because I did"

He looked at me with a suprised look yet didnt say anything.

We were sitting in the grass looking at the sky without saying a single word.

"Yeah" said Alec after a couple of minutes.

"Hmm?"

"I did used to like you, but I never told you cuz..You know I thought you and Jack were dating."

A few more seconds passed and I broke the silence. "I know I might be wrong but..is that why you asked out Ally instead of me, because you thought that me and Jack were boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah" I could barely hear him.

I told him something I knew I would regret, but I did it anyway.

"Do you still like me?" I asked knowing the answer was going to be no. I just needed a little push to help me get over him.

"Y-" he cleared his throat. "Yeah"

Shoot, I did not expect that

"But how? Dont you like Ally?" I asked concerned. I did not want Ally to be played with her feelings when Alec didnt really like her.

"Well yeah her too-"

"Alec!! You cant do that! Play with a girls feeling ohh especially my best friend! I can't believe-"

My voice got cut off when I felt his lips on mine. I quickly pushed him away and my senses got to me and I slapped him.

"Whats wrong with you!" I got up and started walking away as I saw Alec putting his hand in his red cheek with a face that said, whatahell just happened.