chapter 9: I'm sorry Junior

Ahsoka's pov
When I came to I was in my bed tucked in nicely under the covers. Weird, that's not what I remember at all. I remember passing out by the ramp. I got out of bed and opened my door to see Leia lying on the sofa with a white and red wrap over her left arm. I rushed to her but I was a little dizzy. I looked over at the cockpit. Ezra was steering with Luke in the copilots seat. Where's Ventress?

"Ventress!" I yelled.

"Yes?" I turned around, she startled me.

"Oh and by the way your welcome."

"For what?"

"Oh you know just saving your butt, rescuing your sort of son, healing your sort of daughter and showing your little friend how to keep us on track in hyperspace. Nothing to big just the usual for this family." Family. She called us family. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. It still doesn't feel right. I know Padme and Anakin are their true parents. Anakin! I remember now! The dark man's evil lies and the duel. I think it's safe to say no one won our duel. Jesse was killed along with other members of the 501st. We rescued Junior from the hands of Imperials. And Leia was shot, but apperently it was just in the arm. Like being rescued is the only good thing that came out of that horrid trip. Then again we all went to a Star Destroyer, we weren't expecting a warm welcome if they figured us out.

"Auntie Soka!" Someone screamed. I felt two little arms wrap around my hips.

"Hey buddy."

"You were so amazing out there! You totally kicked his butt! Your amazing! And- and Ventress was cool too. She was all like swoosh bang, slash, cut whoosh! You both were awesome!"

"Thanks Junior, I'm just glad your home safe. Is Ezra okay?"

"Yeah, I think we're friends now. We spent the whole hour you were sleeping, talking to each other."

"And Leia isn't majorly injured?"

"No, Ventress took care of her. So are you okay Auntie Soka?"

"Well... I've been better. I- I think I just need some more time alone. Now you better get back to piloting our ship." He jumped up and down, meanwhile I slumped over to Leia who was resting. I gently kissed her forehead.

"Be strong Sky Girl. Be the tough girl I know you are." I whispered in her ear. It was so soft it was barely audible. I walked to my room to meditate. I had to many questions and not enough answers. Would Obi-Wan really lie to me? And did he lie to me about the fate of my Master? What about Ventress, what will happen to her when we return? Will she be welcomed back with open arms and get the rank she deserves, or will she be in trouble for her former war crimes? Leia, will she heal right away or am I going to have to wait a month or something to start training? Which bring me to another question. How on Coruscant am I going to tell Luke that I'm not his Master anymore? Will he be happy to go with Obi-Wan or is he going to be mad that I basically gave him away to a person he's never even met? But the most prominent question that frequently rattles around my brain is would my wonderful, sweet, strong old Master Anakin Skywalker really turn to the dark side? Would he betray the Republic, the jedi order, his wife, his captain, his master, and everything he ever stood for? Would he betray me? No it's impossible. My master could never be as vile as him. He is a sith Lord, he has killed hundreds if not thousands out of cold blood. I don't need to know him to know that! I didn't even realize it but when I opened my eyes I was in my bed in a meditative position. I closed my eyes again and returned to my questions. Although I think I already have an answer for the most important one. Darth Vader is a straight up liar. I have the only answer I need right now but their was one other question that lurked through my brain even before my encounter with Vader. What happened to Bariss Offee during order 66? Someone opened my door.