Dinner

Sweetpea stood in front of the mirror, holding up two different suits. One was a black suit with a red tie, the other was white with a black tie. He didn't notice Fangs walked into the room, utterly perplexed.

"What are you dressing up for?" He asked inventively. Sweetpea looked at himself in the mirror with pride,

"I'm gonna tell Toni how I feel." He stated, glancing at Fangs for a moment. Fangs looked shocked, he stepped in front of the mirror blocking Sweetpea's view of himself.

"Really?" He asked, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. Sweetpea nodded, collecting all of his scattered clothes on the floor.

"I have dinner planned." He said, throwing one of his shirts in a basket. Fangs furrowed his brow.

"Pea are you okay?"

Sweetpea stopped in his tracks and snapped his head towards Fangs.

"Yeah...why?"

Fangs swallowed and looked down at him, "you're usually not this devoted to dates.."

Sweetpea stood up straight and looked worriedly over to Fangs.

"Am I doing too much for her!? Will she think this is weird!?" He said in agony.

"I- no Sweetpea...I think she'll love it. She has feelings for you...you know, she told me you're the best thing that's ever happened to her." Fangs said encouragingly whilst elbowing him in the rib cage.

Sweetpea looked dumbfounded, he stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"W-wait...what?! R-really?" He stuttered. Fangs nodded,

"she's my half sister, she tells me everything."

"Fangs...but what about Blossom!? Toni told me she has a crush on her!" He said exasperatedly. Fangs chuckled a little.

"That's her cover up Pea- she didn't want you grilling her about who she liked. She's had a crush on you ever since the 7th grade... I thought it was obvious." Fangs laughed. Sweetpea stared at himself.

"Why?" He asked, looking up at Fangs in disbelief. Fangs shrugged and patted him on the back.

"I do know she talks about you to Kev and I all the damn time." He snorted. He cleared his throat and started talking in a girly high pitched voice.

"Sweetpea did something stupid again guys...he did blah blah blah knowing I was watching! I have to keep him in line all the time!" He mocked, staring at the edge of the wall. Sweetpea's face flushed.

Fangs looked up at him and started laughing, Sweetpea glared at him.

"Relax...it's okay. She digs it and thinks it's adorable."

Sweetpea bit his lip, "this is scary..." he admitted sheepishly.

"I know," Fangs said in his best serious voice but he couldn't help himself become sarcastic, "Toni is so scary sometimes!"

The two boys stared at each other before one broke the silence and starting laughing, the other, taller one, face palmed.

"What the heck do I even wear to this!?" He sighed. Fangs looked up and saw Jughead at the doorway.

"Oh my god...." Jughead laughed, pointing at Sweetpea. Sweetpea looked up and felt his jaw clench.

"Jones I swear to god!" He growled. Jughead cocked an eyebrow and put both of his hands up.

"Woah Sweetpea...chill. Toni wanted me to tell you she'll be ready to go around 7"

Sweetpea exhaled and put his hand to his forehead, "I hate you...now help me figure out what I should wear."