Chapter 3: A shabby new home with some new friends

"What do you mean I can't go home?!" Lena raged. 

"I-I do apologize Chyell-san," Headmaster Crowly says, bowing his head.

It felt like Lena's heart was about to leap out of her chest at this point. Her hands were gripping her hair as she paced back and forth, her nerves skyrocketing to the point she felt like passing out.

This was not good, not good at all.

She can't go home and that's the most terrible thing to know.

Considering her older brother's over protective nature, he will literally tear up their hometown looking for her just to know that she is alright. Then, he will proceed to watch her every move when she is safe at home, he will not give her any chance of space or freedom, all because this stupid mirror cannot find where her home is. What was she going to do? How was she going to tell her older brother where she was and that she was alright?

A dreadful realization came to her.

She doesn't have her phone with her.

She doesn't even recall having it with her throughout her being there.

"Yada, yada, yada (no, no, no)," She hissed quietly as she searched her pockets.

Somewhere inside her, she hoped that she had maybe had it in her pockets when she was guided to the Twisted Wonderland. Which means she has no way of contacting her older brother at all.

"SONOFBITCH!!!!!!" She screams.

~~~~~~~~~

Lena sat crossed legged at one of the tables in the library as Headmaster Crowly searched through many books frantically, trying to find the solution as to why she can't go home. She was still fuming to the point she wouldn't speak, before that she scolded the man (and the mirror) for bringing her there in the first place and not being able to send her back.

She was not happy with this, not one bit.

Yet, she knew that she too was at fault in this.

She should not have trusted that mirror within her dreams, if she didn't she wouldn't be in this mess right now.

When the Head teacher finally decided to come back from his findings, she wasn't sure if he was disappointed with that mask of his on. He placed a map down on the table, scanning each and every bit of the drawn structure on it, mumble words incoherently then held his chin in his right hand.

Lena's brows began to furrow as the uneasiness she felt in her stomach begin to grow.

"There really isn't anything. Not only the world map, but the name of your home isn't written in any history," he tells her, making her stomach sink.

"E-eh? Malilyon really isn't on the map?" She asks softly.

He shakes his head, making the golden brunette slouch in her chair and cover her face with both hands, sigh anxiously.

"Are you truly from where you say?" He asks her with suspicion in his voice. "Are you lying to me by any chance?"

Lena lifted her head from her hand and gave the bird man an irritated look. 

"I am not one to lie, especially from where I am from," She states in a serious voice. "I could say the same to you. How do I know you are not lying to me about not being about to send me home? This can actually count as a kidnapping, you know."

It was like her words had stabbed him right through his chest. She did have a point there, for all he knew he could have accidently kidnapped her and would be in deep trouble if her rescuers are looking for her, hell he might be sent to prison for it.