Chapter 4: Talk sh@t get hit

just a little heads up, this following chapter has the mentions of Harry Potter references 

Morning had finally hit and Lena had finished getting ready to start the day, considering that she did not have any other clothes she just wore the ones she had yesterday. She might have to ask the Headmaster if he could get her some clothes since she will be staying here for the time being, she didn't want to be wearing the same clothes over and over again.

"Good morning Lena-sama. You have called for me?" Meria's voice says from behind her.

As Lena wrapped her blinded over her eyes, she faced the Fae with a small grin.

"Yes, while I am gone, can you fix up the restroom and shower rooms? I would like to take a shower after I'm done from a hard days work," The golden brunette requests.

"Hai, Lena-sama," The Brownie answers.

As Meria disappeared with a hop, Lena tried her best to tie up the tie to her outfit. Now, she has never once wore a tie, nor has she ever tied one, dress code for girls at her previous school were required to wear bow ties instead.

She grumbled as she tried her best with tying it, but gave up and let it hang around her neck for now.

Deciding to leave her room, Lena jogged her way downstairs then heard a few knocks on the door. She wasn't even close enough to answer it when the doors burst open and (lo and be hold) the Headmaster happily strutted inside.

Lena's brows furrow at the man for just barging in without her going to greet him at the door, not to mention he did this last night to. She decided that it would be best to put his ill-mannered actions aside for now, as he clearly means to tell her of her duties for the day. She will have to scold a bit later then.

"Good morning Headmaster Crowly," The golden brunette bowed.

"And a lovely morning to you to Chyell-san. Did you sleep well?" He asks cheerfully.

"Hai," The female responded completely voided of emotion.

Why is he so chipper in the morning?

Crowly's eyes go to the tie around her neck, seeing that it was just hanging loosely around her. He realized that she must've been in the middle of getting ready for the day when he had entered the dorm unannounced. Taking notice to his eyes, Lena's brows furrowed as she followed his gaze.

Now from her point of view, it looks like he was staring directly at her chest, even though he is not. She went from him, then to her chest, she even did a double take till she realized what he was leering at.

Feeling her face heat up, the golden brunette covered her chest with her arms and turned so he wasn't staring at it anymore. As he looked at her, clearly confused by her actions, her palm met the right side of his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I beg your pardon Chyell-san, it was not my intention to have my gaze in your—um—area," Crowly tries to explain, his right cheek now red and throbbing from her hit.

Lena huffed and folded her arms over her chest, even though he couldn't see it he could tell she was glaring at him.

"I was merely going to point out that you have not properly tied your tie," He say.

"Sure, I will believe that for now," The golden brunette continued to fume.

The bird masked man mentally cried at her words.

I am telling the truth!!

"So, you are here to tell me my duties are you not?" Lena's questions, her tone completely serious.