This is really important pls read!!!

ok so, i had just gotten a private message from someone claiming that they r with webnovel and they said they had wished to sponsor my writing which i think is bullshit!!

this looks and sounds completely scripted

this looks and sounds completely scripted. i have no doubt that this is some scam.

i advise u fellow anime lovers: DO NOT TRUST TRUST WHATEVER IT IS THEY R SAYING

they dont even tell me what was in my novel that has happened or what is it that had caught their attention. i have about 4 stories on here and they were not specific on which one they had read. and saying that my writing has potential of being on being on such a popular app and website, puts me at such in shock. if this were actually someone from Webnovel actually trying to reach out to me, i would think it would be best to contact me in some other way. other than that, i will not trust this AT ALL. not to mention how much anxiety this wouldve put on me if i didnt think that this would be fake.

i do believe that @OtakuBaku has mentioned this in their account. they said something about Webnovel PM them, saying that they were interested in OtakuBaku's book. i would also like to prefaces by saying that i am also not so confident in my work to be Sponsored by some big shot. i mostly just want to write stories on her just as a means to relieve stress and let other people who do like my writing to enjoy my stories.

so once again fellow anime lovers, do not trust what this personator of a Webnovel representative says. i have no doubt that this is a scam. if im wrong then feel free to call me out. but i will not stand for someone trying to say that they will sponsor my stories without even reading what my previous ones are about.