Chapter 6: Stay With me, Brother

*Teresa Pov**

2 months later...

My older brother have been sick for awhile, today was now April 19, 2014. The day me and my aunt a helo my brother out of his bed took him to the hospital. We found out the he had brain cancer. At that moment my life went crashing before my eyes. Everyone kept telling me he is going to live but they didnt see what I saw.

“Hey, I got your call."Sasuke said looked worried.

All I could do is cry, cry cry. Fucking hate my life.

“Please dont cry T ,please I hate to see you like this." He said holding me closer to his chest.

“They said he only have couple of days to live."I said sobbing into his chest.

“Dont cry Baby." He called me baby that even made me cry even more.

“Where is Carter?" I asked looking into his eyes.

A pained looked  swept across his face.

“Teresa he had to leave today, he moved to Guatemala." He said looking away.  I couldn't believe what he was saying. My whole word came crashing down. Everything.

3 days passed and I was hurting bad.

It was now  April 23, 2014. Sitting at home with my sisters and brothers.

My sister got a call.from my mom. She looked at me and she started crying.

“What Happened?" I looked at her.

“ T calm down please, sit down." She said to me.

"noo he can't be dead , why your lying to me." He was my everything. My heart my soul  he was there for me. He understood me and I cant do this. I ran as fast as I could. My brothee gone. Why me ,

Days went on, people iny house telling how.the are sorry, get out my face you dont know how I feel. My.mom sobbing everywhere. Why is she crying she didn't even care about him.

Sasuke and Willow came , I didn't want to be around them. Carter left me.

“Hey babe , whats up?" Willow asked me wiping my tears.

"Crying." Is all I said.

"Please , he wouldn't want you to sit and cry." Willow said

I guess she is right my brother wouldnt want me to mope around all day.

"Your right. " I said with a sigh.

I wonder why Sasuke havent said a word to me, he didnt said word at all.

"What happened? " I asked curiously.

"T , we broke up." Willow half whispered.

"Why?" I said as I looked at Sasuke then back at Willow. Then glared at Sasuke.

"T, im the one that broke up with,  I dpnt think im the one he is love and sooner or later he and you will realize it." She said grabbing her stuff ans getting ready to leave.

"Realize what? " I yelled after, but she was already down the stairs and out my front door. I just sat there and cried.

Later that week....

"Mom?" I called out for her.  She wasnt there. So I decided to call Sasuke.

"Hey , what's up?" He answered after to rings.

"Its the weekend and my sister or brother and my not here , so can you like come stay with me?" I said a little to nervous

"Sure,  if you come open the front door for me. "He said I knew he was smiling  through the phone.

I hopped of my bed and ran to the front door. And there he was the Love of my life.

I guess Teresa is starting to realize she is in love with her boyfriend best friend. I might change the name to Im in love with my best friend
Or I love you , Best friend. Anyways

Comment ♥

Vote♥

Share♥