Chapter 10: Broken Promises

Hey guys, I will be updating all this week, because y'all know spring break t.u,  I 've been busy with school, who trying to help me pass Algebra 1? Lol Sike nah.  But in serious kik me @she.wolf_ Lol

Teresa Pov* *

I actually thought he loved me,  He said he wouldn't leave me.  He lied, I hate liars. I was suppose to be going to the beach with Yolanda and Kayla. I don't want people to see my scars, I'm not embarrassed of My scars, they are my battle wounds. It's just I'm fat and sloppily, and worthless. I thought he would mend my broken heart but he has broken even more and I can't go on. Its about to be a year since my brother died and I decided I'm going to kill my self April 23,2015 the day my brother passed away. No one would care anyway.
Kayla and Yolanda wouldn't be that selfish.
I'm still at Yolanda's house, her mom let me stay here. Anyways. Yolanda had already went to Kayla's house.
I hear a knock at the door. To my surprise it's Sasuke.

"What do you want? " not really looking him in the face.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He sounded concerns. Smh as if he cared.

"I didn't think it mattered, since you were with Yuli or whatever her name is." I said raising my voice.

"Its Yumie." He mumbled.  But I heard him.

"Whatever." I say and I slammed the door in his face. I ran up to the bathroom and locked my self in there. I was crying my eyes when I hear someone knock on the bathroom door.

"T,are you okay? ,it's me Remy." The voice said through.
I got up and open the door, he embraced me  with a big hug. I told him what I planned to do. He told me I shouldn't give up and my brother wouldn't want that.  He was right.

                               ****
Sasuke Pov**
I can't believe I lost the love of My life. I fucked up bad. Yumie, was my ex girlfriend before that she was my best friend. I want to know what she said Teresa. I was going to go to her house today. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it? " I heard a voice.

"Its me, Sasuke." I answered.  Yumie opened door and gave me a big hug. Don't get me wrong I love Yumie, but I'm in Love with Teresa.  There is a difference.

"Hey, Sasuke I didn't know you were coming. " she said with a huge smile.on.her face.

"Yeah, I just came from my Girlfriend house,well I don't know what we are now, but she was really upset and she said something about you saying something to her." I said to her, I looked at her she looked angry and I would have never expected her to say those word.

"Why do you even care about the dumb black bitch, she not even that cute. She is thot just like the rest of them." She spat angrily.

"Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend like that,or you will pay!" I yelled at her and walked off. She hurt my baby,  and I don't want Teresa to break her promise I have to get to her fast beforw she does anything. I called Kayla but she didn't answer. I tried Yolanda phone but it went straight to voicemail.
I went to Yolanda house and bust threw th door. She was no where to be found. I hope my baby is okay.

Well, guys what do you think?
Follow me on IG. @tati.x3

Comment

Vote

Share