Chapter 3: Love you forever

Hey guys I know I dont write that much Im starting to again.

Add me on kik : she.wolf

Instagram: _drown._

Facebook: Tatiana Alford.

2Months later....

Today was the I was going to meet Carter's best friend. Crazy I never met him but Carter told me he was a way and just recently came back.

“Okay , he is here, be yourself and trust me is going love you just tbe way you are." Carter said encouraging words.

All of sudden you see this tall , guy , maybe Mexican. He had nice hair, and he wore and BMTH shirt(Be me the Horizon) I love that band especially Oliver Sykes. Im a black girl that loves rock.

"Um hey." I said unsure of what else to say.

“Hey you must be Teresa, Im Sasuke, I heard alot about you." He said  glancing over at Carter.

“Same here." I said reaching to shake his hand and then he stop and looked a my wrist. Oh shit. I forgot , new scars new cuts. I pulled away quickly. So did he.

“Well, im going to go ge snacks be right back." He said walking out of the room.

“Okay babe." I yelled in a uneasy voice.

I cant believe it did he see them? Nah he didn't see them. You dumb shit of course he saw them.

“ So those he knows." Sasuke ask all of sudden.

“No,  can we just keep this between us please?" I asked begging him.

“Why do you do it?" He asked .

Even though injust met him I felt as though I can tell him anything. And I just know he will always be there.

“ Everything." I say. Looking up at him with tears in my eyes.

Then rolls up his sleeves

“ Your not Alone Teresa , and I know we just met but you can come to me for anything, okay?"

“Okay."  Was all I can say as I stared at his arms they were beautiful.

Hey guys I think this chap was kind of short chapter 4 will be coming soon. Lmao what you think about Teresa and Sasuke ? And why didnt she tell Carter about her scars. And who is the real Teresa :(

Comment :)

Like :)

Vote :)