Chapter 7: baby dont cut

Thanks guys for the voting I mean its not alot but its enough thanks. You here is the next chapter

Its been a whole week since I realize I was in love with my  best friend. I dont know if I should tell him, hell he probably doesn't even feel the same way.  I dont want to risk losing my best friend.

My mom came in drunk again. She was yelling.

She came in the kitchen yelling at me.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" she screamee in my face. "YOU WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING , YOUR GOING TO BE A NODBODY JUST LIKE YOUR GODDAMN BROTHER, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" She screamed more.

"DONT YOY TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKW THAT YOU BITCH, HE WAS A BETTER PERSON THAN YOU AND HE MAD SOMETHING OF HIS LIFE UN LIKE YOU!" I screamed back. With that she slapped me across my face then she kick me in the stomach.  I got up and ran to my room. I couldn't take this anymore. I went to my closet grabbed my little box and pulled out the blade. I started cutting all over my body. I want this pain from inside of mw. I want it to and at that moment I blinked out right before I closed my eyes I saw Sasuke screaming and crying and dialing 911 by that time I was knocked out cold.

**Sasuke Pov**

She couldn't die, she just couldn't . I love her to much. In fact im in love with her and I cant live with her.

Its been a whole four hours. I still havent seen her. Then the doctor comes in.

"Can I see her ?" I said anxiously.

"Yes, where is her mom?" She asked.

"Her mom is the one that drove her to do this to herself." I said half yelling.

"Okay, okay, she can get discharge today, but she cant go home, she cant be in that type environment. "She informed me.

"Okay , she can come to my house my moms wouldn't mind." I said relieved. We walked to her room she looked restless. I walked over to her.

She tried to speak but I stopped her.

"You can do anything just promise me you want cut ever again. I love you. In fact im in love with and I sont want to lose you."I said to her giving her a hug she hugged me tight crying to my arms.

I heard her soft voice say "Im in love with you too."

What do You think ?  Teresa is okay hopefully and will she be able to keep her promise. ?

Comment♥

Vote♥

Share♥